Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, Glendale AZ
Looking for exceptional assisted living and memory care services in Glendale, Arizona? Welcome to Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, one of the area's most highly-rated communities or long-term daily care and short-term respite stays.
What do families love about Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead?
The community services and amenities are broad and all-encompassing, giving residents access to everything they need for a fulfilling, active lifestyle. From delicious meals to exciting daily programming, life at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead is about so much more than daily check-ins and personal care.
Some of the communities most popular services and amenities include:
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Medication management
- Field trips and group outings
- Covered resident parking
- Laundry services
- 24-hour access to caregivers
- On-site devotional services
- Whirlpool baths available
- Life enrichment programming on-site
- On-site salon services
- On-site fitness center and exercise facilities
- On-site movie theater
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily
- Housekeeping services
- Specialized memory care services
- Multi-sensory activities for residents with memory loss
- Transportation services, equipped with a chair lift
- Access to on-site community rooms, lounges, and a bar
- On-site library
- Emergency call pendants
- Ideal staff-to-resident ratio
The dining program at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead is a major attraction for many incoming residents, giving them access to healthy and nutritious meals up to three times per day. With snacks available in between meals, residents can feel full and satisfied from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed.
Thanks to communal dining areas, residents enjoy meals with their friends and peers. Mealtimes are a great opportunity for residents to get to know one another and share conversation, along with the community's extensive life enrichment programming schedule.
The life enrichment calendar features activities and events design specially for assisted living residents and the memory care community. The schedule changes daily, giving residents access to an endless choice of exciting opportunities, including special activities and engaging events like:
- Arts and crafts
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Movie showings (with popcorn!)
- Social hours and happy hours
- Game nights
- Hymnals and sing-a-longs
- Live entertainment
- Holiday parties
- Devotional services
- Fitness classes
- Brain games
- Grocery store outings
Additionally, there's plenty of fun activities to enjoy in the Glendale area both indoors and out. The city is home to many exciting attractions and one-of-a-kind points of interest, easily accessible thanks to the community’s resident transportation program and scheduled group outings.
Popular destinations for Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead’s residents include:
Community offers dedicated housing for assisted living and Memory Care residents, specially designed to fit their needs. For example, residents living with Alzheimer’s and dementia may have different housing needs than those living without memory loss.
Each apartment in the assisted living community and memory care community at Orchard Pointe include various premium amenities, giving residents access to everything they need right from home. Depending on the type of unit, a resident ‘s monthly fees will pay for access to any unit amenities like:
- Window treatments
- Utilities included with rent
- Built-in armoires (for memory care residents)
- Cable television access
- Kitchenettes (in assisted living units only)
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wireless internet
The cost of Assisted Living or Memory Care depends on the person's daily care needs and their chosen housing layout. At Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, residents can choose from the following layouts depending on current availability and their personal care needs:
- Memory Care Private Suite, 228 Sq Ft
- Memory Care Private Suite + Shower, 270 Sq Ft
- Memory Care Companion Suite + Shower, 385 Sq Ft
- Memory Care Companion Suite, 357 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living Studio, 421 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living Studio w/ Den, 505 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living One Bed + One Bath, 545 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living One Bed + One Bath / Den, 605 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living Two Bed + One Bath, 822 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living Two Bed + Two Bath, 983 Sq Ft
- Assisted Living Large Two Bed + Two Bath, 1029 Sq Ft
So much to offer, it's no surprise families have a lot to say about their experience at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead online. According to recent reviews, families and residents said they loved the following about living with and working with Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead for the duration of their stay:
- With staff available 24 hours a day, residents feel safe and secure throughout the day and during the night
- The staff are patient and attentive when they help residents with their daily tasks, treating each person as a loved one of their own
- The apartments are spacious and unique, with housing options to fit a wide range of living needs
- The community's memory support program is comprehensive, with a variety of engaging activities and quality of life enhancements that are ideal for residents living with Alzheimer's disease
- The community’s dining options truly bring restaurant flavors to home, giving residents premium recipes to enjoy up to three times a day with new options available daily
- Families said they feel truly at ease while their loved one received care at Orchard Pointe, thanks to their powerful dedication to quality care, for residents with and without Alzheimer's disease
To learn more about Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, a family should consider touring the community and saying everything at offers in person. Touring is a great way to picture their housing options as home, learn more about their engaging activities, and see if Orchard Pointe could be a good fit for long-term care.
To schedule a tour of Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, please use the link above and she's an available time slot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the address of Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead?
Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead is located at:
17200 N 67th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85308
Q: What services and amenities does Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead provide?
As Orchard Pointe residents, individuals get access to a wide variety of comprehensive services and amenities, including:
- Resident transportation
- Laundry assistance
- Respite care programs
- Dining options, including full meals and snacks
- On-site computer access
- Medication management
- On-site salon services
- Housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems
- Resident parking
- Community-wide internet access
- On-site physical therapy
- Linen services
- Life enrichment programming
- Room service available
- Devotional services
To learn more about the community’s complete list of services and amenities, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead provide?
Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead uses a proven point-based approach to care, going above and beyond to preserve each resident’s independence while delivering premium, engaging personal care.
The community offers the following care programs, including long-term services and short-term stays:
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Respite care
Orchard Pointe is not licensed to provide skilled nursing care to the same extent as nursing homes, nor do they provide an independent living. However, their assisted living program offers five distinct levels of care, ensuring each resident’s daily routine changes to reflect their personal needs.
For more information about the levels of care available at Orchard Pointe, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead cost?
Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead may not cost the same monthly for each resident. The community tailors their fees to each person according to their personal care needs, chosen accommodations, and personal preferences.
Families can more fully prepare for retirement living by getting personalized estimates for their preferred communities. For a personalized quote for Orchard Pointe, please use the “Get Pricing” tool above.
Q: Is Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead pet-friendly?
Yes - Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead allows pets. To learn more about their rules for pets, please use the link above for information about their pet policy.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead?
Enrichment plays a vital role in each resident daily routine at Orchard Point at Arrowhead. The community believes quality senior living and residential care goes beyond daily check-ins and helping residents with their daily tasks. They believe providing engaging activities plays a crucial role in each resident’s well being, and that by providing ample opportunities for socializing and learning, they can greatly improve each resident’s experience during their stay.
To learn more about the life enrichment programming opportunities and daily events at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, families can use the link above to make an ingrate. Alternatively, the community offers its monthly calendar online so potential residents can see if their activities look like opportunities they will enjoy.
About The Community
Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead Welcome to Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead, an Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Glendale, Arizona, that embraces individuality, encourages independence, and provides the care you need to live the life you want. Enjoy thoughtfully-designed living spaces, delicious meals served restaurant-style, engaging activities and outings, and – above all – personalized assistance. Located less than a mile from Arrowhead Hospital, Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead comes complete with a movie theater, game room, salon/barber, and coffee shop. Most importantly, our caring, experienced staff includes a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Medication Aides, and caregivers available 24 hours a day. Want to venture out? Shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and medical providers are nearby. Keep Reading