Arbor Terrace Naperville, Naperville IL
For more than 30 years, the Arbor Company has been synonymous with outstanding senior living. Arbor Terrace Naperville is no exception, bringing Arbor's excellence to Chicago's beautiful suburban neighborhoods.
Conveniently located in Naperville, Illinois, Arbor Terrace Naperville is less than an hour drive away from downtown Chicago. Next door, the Naperville Crossings shopping center offers grocery stores, restaurants, banks - even a movie theater.
The community itself is home to premium resort-style amenities, including:
- Comfortable living rooms, where residents relax and play games
- A library, perfect for quiet reading time
- Park-like surroundings, complete with a gazebo, shaded porches, and tastefully appointed courtyards
- A business center, great for surfing the web
- An on-campus movie theater
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- A beautiful community dining room
- On-site salon and spa
The fitness center is home to exercise programs and rehabilitation sessions, including Tai Chi classes, yoga, walking groups and professional therapies (including speech, occupational, and physical therapy). Wellness services are open to everyone in the community to use as their leisure.
Residents enjoy home-cooked meals in the community dining room, prepared by professional kitchen staff. Recipes are specially crafted to minimize choking and aspiration and customizations are available to accommodate allergies and other special dietary needs.
Monthly rent is all-inclusive, taking the worry out of paying bills. For one affordable payment, residents get access to:
- Three meals a day, courtesy of the Dining with Dignity program
- Scheduled group transportation
- All utilities
- 24-hour emergency response
- Trash removal
- Daily bed-making
- Personal linen and laundry services
- Daily programming
- Apartment maintenance
Residents may choose from studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments (depending on their level of care and apartment availability). Each unit offers private bathrooms and spacious closets, with kitchenettes in independent living spaces.
Living spaces and community areas feature a unique dementia-friendly design, carefully crafted to minimize confusion and reduce fall risks. Monitored entries and exits provide an extra level of protection for residents who wander (a common challenge for people with dementia and Alzheimer's disease).
As part of the Arbor Company, Arbor Terrace Naperville residents are eligible for their 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. Families should feel secure about their choice for senior care and with Arbor's money-back guarantee, they can. To learn more about the money-back guarantee's terms and conditions, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Want to see everything Arbor Terrace Naperville has to offer in person? the community offers free tours for families, available to fit their schedule. Touring is an excellent way for prospective residents to meet the staff and ask questions, giving them a first-hand look at what life is like at Arbor Terrace Naperville. They can learn more about the community's commitment to exceptional care and visualize calling it home. Scheduling a tour is as easy as using the link above and choosing an eligible date and time - no fees required.
For more information about Arbor Terrace Naperville, please use the 'Make and Inquiry' link above or read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What types of daily programming does Arbor Terrace Naperville offer on-campus?
When people move into a senior living community, they often worry about staying active and meeting friends. Arbor Terrace Naperville makes socializing easy, offering daily programming that encourages residents to interact with others, pursue their passions, and learn new things.
Daily programming may include friendly competitions, art sessions, or exercise classes. Memory care residents participate in exclusive dementia-friendly programming that integrates their activities of daily living.
To learn more about daily programming at Arbor Terrace Naperville, please use the link above to make an inquiry. Alternatively, during a tour prospective residents may reach out to the tour guide or activities director for more information.
Q: How should my family prepare for our tour of Arbor Terrace Naperville?
- Touring is an important step in the home-to-community transition. During the tour, there are important questions families can ask to make sure the community suits their needs:
- When are mealtimes? Are mealtimes flexible?
- Do suites come with a kitchenette, a refrigerator, or cooking appliances?
- What training does the staff have to assist residents with Alzheimer's and dementia?
- Does the community provide medication management?
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio?
- Are there special events for birthdays, holidays, and other occasions?
- How do residents receive mail?
- What is the community's emergency procedure?
- What is the community's pre-admission assessment like?
- Can spouses who require different levels of care live together?
- Does the community offer cohabiting?
- What is the community's pet policy?
Before touring, families should make a list of everything they want to know so they can ask guided questions. To ask questions before touring, please use the 'Make an Inquiry' link above.
Q: What exclusive services and amenities does the memory care community at Arbor Terrace Naperville offer?
Living with Alzheimer's disease and dementia creates new challenges, including memory loss and confusion. At Arbor Terrace Naperville, memory care residents enjoy exclusive services and amenities tailored to their needs, including:
- Individualized care plans, specially crafted for each resident based on their care needs
- Medication supervision, courtesy of a licensed nurse
- Structured activities
- On-campus dementia and Alzheimer's support group
- Group and one-on-one counseling for residents' families
- Monitored entries and exits
For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Are apartments furnished at Arbor Terrace Naperville, or should I bring my own furniture?
In most cases, apartments are not furnished or decorated when residents move in. They are welcome to make the apartment feel like home with their own pieces, from wall art to seating areas.
However, residents should remember their senior living apartment may be smaller than their private home. To avoid overpacking (or buying too much furniture), families should measure their new home before move-in day to plan accordingly.
For more information about Arbor Terrace Naperville's apartments, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
From The Owner
Arbor Terrace Naperville gives residents the freedom to do what they want to do, when they want to do it. Independent, assisted living—we don’t believe in labels. Instead, we believe in giving seniors the best services, no matter what you need. Our location near golf, shopping and our onsite experiences make it easy for you or someone you love to continue living life to the fullest. Keep Reading