Bickford of Carmel, Carmel IN
Welcome to Bickford of Carmel, an assisted living community offering standard personal careand dedicated dementia care in peaceful Carmel, Indiana.
Bickford of Carmel is committed to helping residents feel happy and satisfied during their stay at the community, going above and beyond to provide services that accommodate each individual's care needs.
Part of Bickford of Carmel commitment to exceptional long-term care is there a wide variety of services and amenities, which include:
- Dining options and around-the-clock food service
- Doctors on-call
- Medication administration
- Outdoor spaces for walking, gardening, and more
- On-site life enrichment activities
- Pet-friendly housing, thanks to the Branch Buddies program
- Dry cleaning services
- Devotional services
- Grocery shopping services
- Specialized dining options
- Respite care
- Pet care
- Free resident and guest parking
- Private dining rooms
- ADL Assistance
- Reasonably-priced transportation services
- On-site salon services
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and apartments
- Indoor common spaces and media room
- On-site dining
- Staff available 24-hours a day
- Hospice care on-site
Meals are provided through Bickford of Carmel, letting residents enjoy chef-prepared selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day.
In the past, popular menu items have included:
- Raisin French Toast
- Fresh Spinach Cheese Salad
- Cold Cereal
- Greek Grilled Chicken
- Seafood Alfredo
- Fresh fruit
- Hot Cereal
- Sausage links
There is no shortage of fun things to do around Bickford of Carmel, with plenty of exciting points of interest and places to see around the city. Popular things to do in Carmel, Indiana include:
If residents need a ride to the doctor’s office, a shopping center, or any nearby attractions, they may arrange transportation with Bickford of Carmel.
Fortunately, residents rarely have to go off-campus, thanks to the exciting experiences offered right at home. Residents can access plenty of exciting life enrichment opportunities on campus, with fun events including:
- Live music
- Board games
- Balloon volleyball
- Family gatherings
- Dancing sessions
- Shopping trips to nearby grocery stores
- Creative daily activities
- Theme days
Bickford of Carmel’s apartments are fully fitted with security features, designed with residents in mind. Features found in apartments at Bickford of Carmel include:
- Secured entrances
- Personal Monitoring Devices
- Emergency call Pendants
- Pull cords
Bickford of Carmel is committed to helping residents live each day to the fullest, going beyond the call of duty to make sure each person's daily needs are met. According to online reviews, families said they would recommend care at Bickford of Carmel because:
- The community’s services and amenities are comprehensive, letting residents access almost everything they need in one convenient location
- The 24-hour staff give residents peace of mind about their care at all hours of the day, with emergency pull cords in each unit
- The dining options exceed expectations for many incoming residents, giving them access to delicious, chef-prepared meals daily
- The transportation services are easy to schedule, taking the stress out of seeing doctors and going shopping
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is Bickford of Carmel located?
Bickford of Carmel is located at:
5829 East 116th St.
Carmel, IN 46033
Q: What care services and amenities does Bickford of Carmel provide?
At Bickford of Carmel, residents get access to many services and amenities with their monthly fee, putting dozens of important services and on-campus resources right at their fingertips like:
- Transfer services
- Licensed nurses on-campus
- Specialized dining options
- Devotional services and worship sessions on-campus
- Around-the-clock staffing
- Wheelchair accessible units and common spaces
- Blood sugar monitoring
- On-site medical services, offered by visiting doctors, dentists, and podiatrists
- Pet-friendly living
- Medication administration and management
- Care for bladder-related issues
- Outdoor common spaces with patios and trails
- Access to individualized care plans
- Respite care/short-term stays
- Quiet and clean common area
- Transportation available (for an additional charge)
- Life enrichment programming and scheduled events
- Services for residents with disorientation conditions
- Complimentary on-site parking
- On-campus meals
To learn more, please use the link above and make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Bickford of Carmel provide?
Bickford of Carmel offers assisted living and memory care services on-site. The community’s long-term care programs are entirely non-medical.
However, residents at Bickford of Carmel who need services outside of those provided at the community may arrange them with a third-party provider. The staff is happy to help find third-party providers that offer the right kind of care.
Q: How much does Bickford of Carmel cost?
At Bickford of Carmel, a resident’s monthly fees vary depending on their level of care, their daily needs, and their housing accommodations.
Fortunately, free quotes are available by using the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Bickford of Carmel pet-friendly?
Bickford of Carmel lets residents live with a cat or dog in their apartment, even providing pet care to bridge the gaps in an animals’ daily routine.
The community offers on-campus dogs and cats courtesy of their Branch Buddies program, letting residents form lasting, meaningful bonds with animals - even if they don’t live with a four-legged friend.
To learn more about pets at Bickford of Carmel, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Bickford of Carmel?
Bickford of Carmel strives to help residents live each day to the fullest. Their life enrichment programs are a core part of their dedication to exceptional independent care, giving residents ongoing chances to make friends, explore new hobbies, and live the vibrant life they’ve always wanted.
Life enrichment opportunities at Bickford of Carmel helps residents stay active and engaged through hands-on experiences and memorable opportunities, ranging from outings to knitting, card games, and more.
To get a better idea of the many life enrichment opportunities Bickford of Carmel provides, families are welcome to use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Precious highbaugh - our mary kay sunday was a success last week. Our friend cheryl will be back sunday july 23, 2017 same time, same place. Keep Reading