My father passed away at this place. We had an autopsy done because it was such a shock. He had a massive case of pneumonia - an employee there fed him even though instructions clearly said not to. Food in his lungs caused the pneumonia. Allisonville Meadows tried to pass it off as something else. I would NEVER allow anyone I knew to stay here for any period of time. I must also say that visiting here was an awful experience. There were multiple people meandering the halls in wheelchairs or just sitting, absolutely miserable. Most days when we visited we were begged to help one patient or more to get out of there. We have seen several facilities since and we have never seen or heard that again. Truly a hellish place.