Bickford of Greenwood, Greenwood IN
Bickford of Greenwood is an all-inclusive retirement community offering assisted living and memory care in beautiful Greenwood, Indiana.
At Bickford of Greenwood, residents enjoy many services and on-campus amenities with their monthly fees, including:
- Outdoor spaces for walking, gardening, and more
- Pet-friendly housing, thanks to the Branch Buddies program
- Grocery shopping services
- Doctors on-call
- Staff available 24-hours a day
- Specialized dining options
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and apartments
- Private dining rooms
- Free resident and guest parking
- Devotional services
- On-site life enrichment activities
- Hospice care on-site
- Reasonably-priced transportation services
- On-site salon services
- Indoor common spaces and media room
- Dining options and around-the-clock food service
- Medication administration
- Pet care
- ADL Assistance
- Dry cleaning services
- Respite care
- On-site dining
Meals are included with monthly fees, courtesy of the Bread Basket Dining Experience. The Dining Experience gives residents access to nutritious and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
A sample menu at Bickford of Greenwood might include options like:
- Cinnamon fruit cup
- Lemon Baked Sole
- Baked ham with mustard sauce
- Aloha sweet potatoes
- Parsley carrots
- Desserts for diabetics
Residents will find plenty of fun things to do in Greenwood Indiana, a small town with a lot to offer. Popular attractions near the community include:
Transportation services are available for a reasonable fee to help residents navigate Greenwood’s neighborhoods.
Bickford of Greenwood offers many exciting activities and events on campus to help residents live an engaged lifestyle, including opportunities like:
- Balloon volleyball
- Shopping trips to nearby grocery stores
- Live music
- Dancing sessions
- Board games
- Creative daily activities
- Theme days
- Family gatherings
Apartments are designed to maximize safety and security for residents at all hours of the day, offering state-of-the-art amenities to give residents around-the-clock peace of mind, including:
- Controlled access to the building
- Pull cords for around the clock assistance
- Emergency call pendants
- Personal monitoring devices
Bickford of Greenwood strives to make their community a safe haven where residents can live the vibrant, maintenance-free lifestyle they've always imagined. According to online reviews, families and residents praised Bickford of Greenwood’s assisted living and memory care programs for:
- The clean and tastefully-decorated surroundings, creating a comfortable place that residents were proud to call home
- The attentive and responsive maintenance keepers, who assisted with household problems quickly and efficiently
- The friendly and outgoing staff, who work hard to craft strong personal bonds with each resident
- The engaging life enrichment programming, giving residents daily opportunities to make friends and get involved with the community
If families want to learn more about Bickford of Greenwood, they're welcome to tour the community and see everything it provides in-person. During the tour, staff and caregivers are happy to explain what sets Bickford of Greenwood apart from other assisted and memory care communities in the area, helping families decide if it's a good fit for care.
To schedule a free tour of the community, please use the link above and set up an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Bickford of Greenwood located?
Bickford of Greenwood is located at:
3021 Stella Drive
Greenwood IN 46143
Q: What care services and amenities does Bickford of Greenwood provide?
Bickford of Greenwood offers a wide variety of services and amenities as part of their assisted living and memory care programs, including:
- Transfer services
- Blood sugar monitoring
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Quiet and clean common area
- Care for bladder-related issues
- On-site medical services, offered by visiting doctors, dentists, and podiatrists
- On-campus meals
- Respite care/short-term stays
- Medication administration and management
- Transportation available (for an additional charge)
- Outdoor common spaces with patios and trails
- Wheelchair accessible units and common spaces
- Pet-friendly living
- Access to individualized care plans
- Licensed nurses on-campus
- Services for residents with disorientation conditions
- Specialized dining options
- Around-the-clock staffing
- Devotional services and worship sessions on-campus
- Life enrichment programming and scheduled events
For more information about the services and amenities available through Bickford of Greenwood, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Bickford of Greenwood provide?
Bickford of Greenwood provides memory care and assisted living. Their services include help with residents’ activities of daily living, medication management, and specialized dementia programming.
Bickford of Greenwood is not licensed to provide ongoing skilled nursing care, however, they provide registered nurse care coordination when necessary. To learn more about the levels of care available at Bickford of Greenwood, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Bickford of Greenwood cost?
The average cost for apartments at Bickford of Greenwood vary, depending on their size and layout. Additionally, a person's level of care and individualized program will impact how much they pay per month.
To get a personalized quote for Bickford of Greenwood, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Bickford of Greenwood pet-friendly?
Bickford of Greenwood welcomes pets like family, encouraging residents to build strong bonds with their four-legged friends. In fact, as part of their Branch Buddies program, Bickford of Greenwood has on-campus pets for residents to love, even if they don't have their own cat or dog.
If a resident needs help taking care of their four-legged friend, Bickford of Greenwood offers pet care. To learn more about pet care or the pet policy at Bickford of Greenwood, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Bickford of Greenwood?
Bickford of Greenwood strives to help residents live active, independent lifestyles, giving them many opportunities to spend time with friends and family members on a daily basis. Assisted living and Alzheimer’s care programs at Bickford of Greenwood include life enrichment programming, giving residents access to many exciting events and activities daily at no extra charge.
For more information, please use the link above and make an inquiry.
About The Community
Kimberly mcknight - looking for a place for mom or dad and their dog or cat Then come on in to bickford of greenwood. We are pet friendly and if your loved one needs assistance taking care of their pet then our bfm's will help (feeding, cleaning, etc. ) stop on in and see rhiannon our community relations director. Keep Reading