This place is a joke and terrible! Terrible executive director and business office manager. They are all about making money and say they have “too many Medicare and Medicaid waivers and need more self payers” to impress their bosses. They do not follow Handbook, are unprofessional, ignore complaints about resident care and allow and force sick workers with communicable illness(es) around people and the elderly with immuno-compromises systems which in my opinion is WRONG! Moldy cup in residents room and housekeeping and office manager had to ask E.D. If ok to throw away. E.D. Doesn’t listen and only tells you how she and she only turned this place around and made it “99.9%” acceptable to pass the State Dept of Health’s standards. That is not true! Urine soaked residents roaming the halls. Alerted admin and was told, “that’s how he always is. Not a big deal.” Yes, it is. She says how much she “hates people.” Interview by E.D. Was unprofessional and mostly she touted about awards she won and her “accomplishments.” She tried to pawn her 6 month old Saint Bernard puppy off to me in my interview! Micromanager. Only concerned about low pay and getting the public’s money and trying to impress corporate. No empathy. Rude. Don’t apply for a job here and I wouldn’t put my worst enemy in here for care.
- In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements.
- To request this move in special an individual must move in within three months from the date of claiming it.
- You will be eligible for the move in special after staying for more than ninety (90) days at The Wellington at Southport.
- You will only be eligible for the move in special if you are referred originally to The Wellington at Southport by FamilyAssets.
- To redeem this move in special, you must request the rebate via email@example.com.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and restrictions apply.