CountryHouse at Council Bluffs - Memory Care, Council Bluffs IA
Conveniently located in Council Bluff, Iowa, CountryHouse at Council Bluffs brings exceptional memory care to the area with Agemark’s established reputation for outstanding retirement living.
What makes CountryHouse at Council Bluffs a great place to live?
It starts with their convenient services and amenities, designed to create a warm and welcoming environment where residents feel at home.
The community’s amenities include:
- Inviting family rooms and common areas with fireplaces
- Comfortable dining area with lots of natural lighting
- Private dining room for personal events or celebrations
- Spacious gathering room with a kitchen for cooking classes and other hands-on experiences
- Tastefully-decorated common areas, featuring vintage decor
- Engaging life enrichment programming, encouraging physical and spiritual wellness
- Televisions with cable access
- Wireless internet access
- Secured entries with surveillances systems and other state-of-the-art safety features
- Furnished guest rooms for respite stays
- Outdoor courtyard with security features
- Walking paths
- Water features
- Raised flower beds
- Putting green
- Spa bathhouses, complete with luxurious heated floors
- Salons with pedicure services
- Creativity centers
- Access to staff 24-hours a day
The community provides meals on-site so residents can dine stress-free. Residents enjoy meals in a communal setting, where they can make friends while they dine.
Council Bluffs is a moderately-sized town with a lot to offer, from simple conveniences to one-of-a-kind attractions.
- The community is located near grocery stores, banks, and other important amenities
- Residents can enjoy local parks and attractions with their families without going far from home
- Group outings are popular, giving residents opportunities to spend time with one another outside of the community.
Popular attractions in Council Bluffs include:
If residents want to have fun without going far from home, there’s always something exciting happening on campus. The community’s daily activities calendar is full of fun opportunities each day, from morning through the evening.
CountryHouse at CouncilBluff’s daily activities may include opportunities like:
- Exercise classes
- Coffee Club
- Scenic drives
- Collage sessions
- Courtyard chats
- Movie screenings
- Celebrations (like birthday parties)
- Sermons and devotional services
- Cooking classes
- On-site live performances
- Outings to performances and local attractions
- Restaurant outings
- Wine and cheese tastings
The community offers several unique floor plans for incoming residents to choose from, including:
- Companion suites
- Private suites
- Deluxe private suites
Each unit features premium amenities to create a safe, homey atmosphere, including:
- Ample room for storage
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private bathrooms
- Space to display memorabilia
- Utilities included with the monthly fee
- Easy access to community spaces with kitchens and dining areas
With so much to offer, there are a lot of reasons residents love calling CountryHouse at Council Bluffs Home. According to the reviews, residents loved:
- The staff’s inclusive and patient attitudes, treating each resident with total respect and kindness
- The community’s approach to transitions from private living to community-based care, doing everything in their power to make the process comforting for everyone
- The convenient on-site amenities that make going off-campus a choice more than a requirement
- The easy access to staff around-the-clock, giving residents 24-hour peace of mind
- The engaging life enrichment programming, specialized for residents on a memory loss journey
If residents felt the community could improve, they said:
- Management could communicate more clearly with their staff
- Punctuality can be a challenge with some of the community’s scheduled events
The best way for prospective residents to see if CountryHouse at Council Bluffs is the right match for their memory care needs is to tour the community. By touring, families can see first-hand why residents love calling CountryHouse at Council Bluffs home.
To schedule a tour of CountryHouse at Council Bluffs, please use the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the address of CountryHouse at Council Bluffs?
CountryHouse at Council Bluffs is located at:
1831 E Kanesville Blvd
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Q: What services and amenities does CountryHouse at Council Bluffs provide?
CountryHouse at CouncilBluffs provides a wide variety of services and amenities, specially designed for residents on a memory loss journey.
The services and amenities at CountryHouse at Council Bluffs include:
- Daily life enrichment programming to help residents stay active and meet friends
- Assistance with activities of daily living and other personal care services
- Linen services
- Laundry assistance
- Secured entries with surveillance features
- General security features
- Meals and snacks
- Respite care and short-term stays
- On-site salon services
To learn more about the services and amenities at CountryHouse at Council Bluffs, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does CountryHouse at Council Bluffs provide?
CounryHouse at Council Bluffs is a dedicated memory care community. They do not provide standalone assisted or independent living, as their programs are specialized for residents with memory loss.
They are a non-medical care community and their services are not designed for residents who need ongoing skilled nursing care to manage chronic illness or injury. If residents need skilled nursing care, they can arrange it with a third-party care provider.
To learn more about the levels of care at the CountryHouse at Council Bluffs, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does it cost to live at CountryHouse at Council Bluff?
CountryHouse at Council Bluff does not cost the same for each resident, as their care plans are tailored to each individual’s personal needs.
Costs for each floor plan vary, so a person’s accommodations will impact how much they pay.
For a personalized estimate, please use the “Get Pricing” tool above and enter the requested information.
Q: Is CountryHouse at Council Bluffs pet-friendly?
No - CountryHouse at Council Bluffs is not pet-friendly. To learn more about their pet policy and their accommodations for residents with service animals, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What are the rooms like at CountryHouse at Council Bluffs?
The apartment homes at CountryHouse are specially designed for residents with Alzheimer's disease. They are spacious, designed without obstacles.
Each unit offers ample resident storage, private bathrooms, individually-controlled thermostats, and more to create a homey atmosphere. To learn more about the apartments at CountryHouse, please use the link above to schedule a tour.
About The Community
New memory care community. Established reputation. Welcome to CountryHouse at Council Bluffs On a rise overlooking a vista of underdeveloped woodlands in scenic Council Bluffs, you’ll find the newest CountryHouse memory care residence in Iowa. Our Orinda, California – based company has been working with families whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss through our CountryHouse communities around the country. We have been doing so for more than 30 years. Keep Reading