The Gables at Spring Lake Assisted Living Shreveport LA
The Gables at Spring Lake Assisted Living and Retirement Village provides a warm, caring and homelike environment where a well-trained and friendly staff assists with the needs of their residents to ensure wellness, comfort and contentment. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Bustling with activity and a strong sense of community, The Gables offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind. Sip iced tea from your own private veranda or enjoy a snack at our coffee bar.
The Gables has been completely renovated and offers beautifully decorated and furnished common areas. The residents' apartments are filled with amenities including full-size kitchens, modern appliances, granite countertops, ceiling fans and emergency response systems.
We are located at 8622 Live Avenue in Shreveport, behind Spring Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Use the road on the left side of Spring Lake to come to our entrance. We look forward to you joining our family and moving in to your beautiful new home.
The Gables at Spring Lake Assisted Living Amenities:
- Access to a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 24 hours a day
- Access to a Registered Nurse (RN) 8 hours a day
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) available 5 days a week
- Therapy and rehabilitation services
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping, in-house prescription delivery and coordination of medical care and appointments with personal physicians
- Fully-equipped kitchens with full-size appliances
- Round-the-clock care provided by Certified Nurse Assistants
- Three nutritious meals served daily, including daily breakfast delivery to each resident’s apartment
- One-bedroom apartments available on month-to-month leases
- Rooms include kitchenette with apartment-sized refrigerator and microwave
- Spiritual care programs
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi, and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties, and covered patios
- Sunday chapel service and Bible study
- Daily activities, exercise programs, and social events
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, incontinence, ambulating and medications available through our levels of care packages
- Small pets are welcome
Pricing for our apartments is $2205.00 and we offer 3 levels of care:
Our assisted living facilities offer different levels of care to give our residents a little extra support. We offer three different levels of care to help assist our residents with a variety of daily assistance needs.
Level I Services
- Medication Management (includes the following):
- Medication assistance
- New ordering/refill assistance with medications
- Medication clarification as needed and ongoing with physician
Level II ServicesMedication management as listed above in Level IBasic ADL (Activities of Daily Living) assistance as neededAs needed assistance with bathing and dressing
Level III Services
- All services included in Level I and Level II
- Accompaniment to Physician appointments or procedures
- Routine bathing assistance
- Routine Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assistance
- Routine Incontinent Care as needed (supplies not included)
From The Owner