There are many positive aspects of Springwell. The apartments are a nice size with windows and light; the common spaces are pleasant; most of the staff are kind and helpful. Access to nursing care is a plus, as well as convenient regular visits from a podiatrist & dentist, and proximity so Sinai Hospital physicians. The biggest weakness is the food: having lunch there with my mother some months ago, several of her dining companions said the menus were dated, like food from the seventies or eighties in a school cafeteria: high fat, unhealthy, meats too tough to eat, overcooked vegetables, too salty, etc. .
- In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements.
- To request this move in special an individual must move in within three months from the date of claiming it.
- You will be eligible for the move in special after staying for more than ninety (90) days at Springwell Senior Living Community.
- You will only be eligible for the move in special if you are referred originally to Springwell Senior Living Community by FamilyAssets.
- To redeem this move in special, you must request the rebate via email@example.com.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and restrictions apply.