Autumn Glen, North Dartmouth MA
Welcome to Autumn Glen, where daily life is about so much more than getting help with activities or receiving care.
Located in beautiful North Dartmouth, MA, Autumn Glen offers comprehensive independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs. Residents enjoy well-rounded, engaging lifestyles during their stay, thanks to the community’s commitment to exceptional residential care.
Why do residents love Autumn Glen?
The community offers a wide variety of premium amenities and features, helping residents find everything they need without going far from home. Amenities at Autumn Glen include:
- Social opportunities
- Recreational programming
- Fitness and wellness programming
- Intergenerational programming
- Dining services, featuring chef prepared meals
- Scheduled transportation throughout the community
- Washers and dryers are located in some units
- 24 hour on site staff
- Emergency call pendants
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On site patios and gardens with landscaped walking paths
- An on-site library
- A spacious sunroom with comfortable seating
- A generously sized dining room with beautiful appointments
- Comfortable common areas that are warm and inviting
- Water panel pub with a fireplace feature
- On site salon services
- Computer access
Meals are an important part of daily life at Autumn Glen for each resident, courtesy of their exceptional dining program. Residents enjoy three meals a day, prepared by dedicated kitchen staff and designed to meet their daily nutritional and caloric intake needs.
- Residents dine in a communal setting, giving them a chance to spend time with their peers and share valuable conversation multiple times per day
- Chefs prepare new recipes daily, so residents never run out of new options to try
- Residents can speak with the kitchen staff if they need to make arrangements for special dietary accommodations
Transportation is another important amenity at Autumn Glen, giving residents total access to Dartmouth without driving or using public transportation. Rides are available to most destinations nearby, including medical centers and stores.
The Dartmouth area is beautiful and historic, with plenty of fun things to do and unique places to explore. The community sponsors group outings and field trips to help residents see the surrounding area, giving them chances to have memorable adventures with their friends and peers.
Popular destinations and points of interest in Dartmouth include:
Residents can find plenty of fun opportunities without going far from home, thanks to the community’s engaging life enrichment programming. Each day, the community sponsors new events and activities designed with residents in mind, giving them chances to explore new hobbies, make friends, and feel engaged during their stay.
The life enrichment opportunities change daily, giving residents and endless choice of activities to try. In the past, events and outings have included:
- Music trivia
- Hands-on baking
- Trips to sports games, like the Red Sox
- Boardgames, like Pictionary or Scrabble
- Trips to festivals and live entertainment shows
- Arts and crafts programs
- Coffee and donut socials
- Movie screenings
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Themed parties and get-togethers
- Exercise programs
- Chocolate tastings
- Word games
- Brain games
- Happy hours
- Pub time
- Walking club
Activities may be specialized for memory care residents, giving them hands-on opportunities to encourage improved cognition and boost their mood. With specialized memory care programming, residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia will find it easier than ever to make friends and stay active.
Memory care units are a spacious 327 ft.², complete with a private bathroom and ample closet space. Memory care units are open and easy to navigate, minimizing the risk of falls or confusion for residents living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Incoming assisted living and independent living residents can choose from studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. The apartments for assisted living and independent living residents feature:
- Internet access
- Cable and telephone hook ups
- Private bathrooms
- Ample closet space
With beautifully-decorated common areas, spacious apartment homes, and comprehensive personal care services, residents say they truly feel at home when they transition from a private residence to Autumn Glen of Dartmouth. According to the reviews, residents and their families say they love the following about the community:
- The staff treats each resident as family, instead of a patient or a guest
- Compassion plays a key role in each caregiver’s approach to helping residence, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere to receive long-term care
- Chefs prepare meals with residents’ preferences and needs in mind, crafting meals that are delicious, filling, and wholesome
- The life enrichment programming opportunities are engaging and fun, and residents say they truly feel more active after moving into the community
As families in the Dartmouth area consider long-term care, it’s important to get a good idea of the options and how they compare. Touring Autumn Glen is one of the best ways to see everything it offers, giving families a chance to picture the community at home before moving in.
To schedule a tour of Autumn Glen, simply use the link above and choose an available time slot. Most families will find time that fits their schedule, thanks to the community’s flexible availability.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the Address of Autumn Glen at Dartmouth?
Autumn Glen at Dartmouth is conveniently located at:
239 Cross Road,
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Q: What services and amenities does Autumn Glen of Dartmouth provide?
Autumn Glen of Dartmouth provides a wide variety of personal care services and amenities, alongside specialize in memory care for residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Thanks to the community’s inclusive pricing models, residents get access to most of the community’s services and amenities for one convenient monthly fee, including:
- Medication management
- Daily meals, serve three times per day
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
- Access to staff 24-hours a day
- State of the art emergency call system is
- Scheduled transportation
- Computer training
- Life enrichment programming
- Access to the community’s many on site amenities, like the library in the sunroom
For a complete list of the community’s services and amenities, please use the link above to make it an inquiry. Services included with a person‘s monthly fees may vary depending on their level of care. For example, independent living may not include personal care with their monthly fees like assisted living or memory care.
Q: What levels of care does Autumn Glen Provide?
At Autumn Glen, residents can access the following three levels of care, depending on their personal daily needs:
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
Autumn Glen is a non-medical senior living community and it’s not licensed to provide ongoing skilled nursing care. If a resident needs skilled nursing care, they should consider speaking with a third-party care provider to make arrangements.
To learn more about the levels of care available at Autumn Glen, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Autumn Glen cost?
At Autumn Glen, monthly fees vary according to each resident’s daily needs and their chosen accommodations. For a personalized estimate, please use the link above to get pricing.
Q: Is Autumn Glen pet-friendly?
Yes - Autumn Glen is pet-friendly. To learn more about their pet policy, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Autumn Glen at Dartmouth is a Northbridge Senior Living Community located in historic Dartmouth, Massachusetts, just a stone’s throw from Buzzard’s Bay and over the border from Rhode Island. This lovely community recently celebrated 20 years as a wonderful resource to South Coast seniors, and enjoys an unparalleled reputation for quality.Ideally located between two major hospitals, shopping and services, Autumn Glen is situated on 16 picturesque acres and is home to over 85 residents. Spacious apartments offer privacy, impeccable service, community living and an abundance of activities, providing residents a truly exceptional senior living experience. Our well renowned Avita Memory Care Program offers specialized care in a bright, inviting and supportive setting.Call us today at 508-992-8880 to become a member of our warm and inviting community. Keep Reading