Bayberry at Emerald Court, Tewksbury MA
Conveniently located in one of Twekesbury’s quiet, specially-designed neighborhood of retirement communities and Villas, Bayberry at Emerald Court offers high-quality care services families expect from premium residential living.
With comprehensive independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs, the community offers programs that are suitable for residents with a spectrum of daily care needs.
Depending on a person’s level of care and their personal needs, monthly rent includes access to services and amenities alongside room and board.
Popular services and amenities at Bayberry include:
- Engaging life enrichment programming activities daily
- Medication management
- Access to staff 24-hours a day
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- Educational opportunities (lectures, speakers, etc.)
- Transportation services to nearby doctors offices, stores, and more
- Access to the ‘Retreat Stay Program’
- Health and wellness programs
- Community dining rooms with beautiful appointments
- Secured courtyards with gardens and areas for meditation
- Apartment maintenance
- Three meals per day, plus snacks and beverages
- Computer and internet access
- Personal laundry assistance
All independent living, assisted living, and memory care residents get access to three professionally-prepared meals per day, courtesy of their inclusive monthly feeds. The expert culinary staff at Northbridge Companies works with local suppliers, farms, and vineyards to source fresh ingredients, giving residents access to the tastiest, most nourishing meals possible.
- Thanks to the community’s close relationships with local sources, residents always enjoy recipes made with flavorful seasonal produce and fresh meat
- If residents have special dietary needs, they can arrange accommodations with the kitchen staff
- By serving meals in the community dining room, Bayberry encourages daily interaction among residents as they dine
With scheduled transportation services available for assisted living and memory care residents, Bayberry takes the stress out of running errands or seeing doctors. The community’s field trips and group outings are another way for residents to get around town, enjoying local restaurants, shopping, and points of interest with their peers.
The community offers surprise and planned outings, with exciting destinations like:
On-campus, there are limitless chances for fun and engagement thanks to the community’s exciting daily programming. Courtesy of the STAR Club, Bayberry offers activities designed to stimulate each resident’s mind and body, including opportunities like:
- Tai Chi and Yoga programs
- Frequent field trips and surprise outings
- Calling all Cooks (cooking classes)
- Brain Gym
- Craft Corner
- Weights and Waists
- Exploring Sculpture Programs
- Coffee Chats
- Museum outings
- Sports clubs
- Daily exercise groups
- Nutritional classes, led by the community’s culinary experts
- Multi-Generational Music
- Walking Club
- Book club and library meetings
- Speaker and lectures series
- Student Mentor Programs
Bayberry at Emerald Court offers various floor plans for each level of care they provide. Incoming residents can live alone or with a roommate, depending on their personal preferences and their budget.
All assisted living and independent living units feature a kitchenette, alongside the following standard amenities present in all units:
- Private bathrooms
- Ample closet storage
- Easy access to hallways and common areas
- Spacious living and resting areas
With so much to offer, current and previous residents have many kind things to say about the community’s care services, amenities, and accommodations. Online praise for the community includes accolades for their:
- Clean, updated surroundings that create a comfortable, modern atmosphere that truly feel like home
- The meals are filling, delicious, and nutritious, giving residents worry-free access to healthy dining options daily
- The on-site patios offer beautiful scenic views and comfortable seating
- On-site resources like a movie theater, coffee shop, and dedicated activity rooms create a resort-style living experience.
To see everything Bayberry at Emerald Court offers, residents should consider touring the community during one of their available timeslots. To schedule a tour, please use the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the address of Bayberry at Emerald Court?
Bayberry at Emerald Court is located at:
2000 Emerald Court
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Q: What services and amenities does Bayberry at Emerald Court provide?
Bayberry at Emerald Court provides a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Specialized memory care services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Medication management
- Weekly linen services
- Three daily meal options
- Personal laundry assistance
- Personal care (up to 60 minutes per day)
- Scheduled transportation services
- Premium community features and social programs
A resident’s access to services and amenities depends on their level of care. For complete information about the community’s services and amenities, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Bayberry at Emerald Court provide?
Bayberry at Emerald Court provides:
- Assisted living
- Independent living
- Memory care
Their services do not include skilled nursing care, nor are they licensed to provide the same services as nursing homes. If residents need additional care services, they can arrange them with a third-party care provider.
For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Bayberry at Emerald Court cost?
Bayberry at Emerald Court’s fees vary according to each level of care and each floor plan. For individualized pricing, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Bayberry at Emerald Court pet-friendly?
Yes - small pets are welcome at Bayberry at Emerald Court. To learn more about their policies for pets, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What should families know about Bayberry at Emerald Court before taking a tour?
Bayberry at Emerald Court offers various levels of care, designed to help residents with various care needs. If a person’s care needs change, so does their individualized care plan.
However, families should be aware that Bayberry at Emerald Court is not licensed to provide ongoing skilled nursing care and residents must arrange it with a third-party care provider.
For more information about Bayberry at Emerald Court before scheduling a tour, please use the link above to make an inquiry. Any questions families have during their tour, they are welcome to ask the community’s staff.
About The Community
Bayberry at Emerald Court is beautifully situated within a quiet planned neighborhood of retirement villas and town homes. Bayberry combines both privacy and convenience in a full service community. Located just minutes from I-495 and I-93, residents and families enjoy easy access to shopping, entertainment and medical services. Whether you join a new book club or take advantage of Artists in Residence Program, get your hair done, or join a friend for lunch—there is always something to experience at Bayberry. Best of all, should you need a helping hand there is always someone there ready to assist you, with a smile.Call us today at 978-640-0194 to become a member of our warm and inviting community. Keep Reading