This review doesn't even deserve 1-star. This place was absolutely the worst! We were told that our mom would be well taken care here and it was completely the opposite. She suffers from dementia and can’t remember anything. The staff there didn’t ensure she took her medications and were nowhere to be found when needed. A week after we admitted her, we came to visit and as soon as we entered the lock down area of the facilities we found my mom laying down, shivering on a small bench in the middle of the hallway with no one attending to her. We then went into her room that she was assigned, her bag and belongings were missing and staff wasn’t aware of its location. They later found it while we were there sitting behind a coach in the common area. We had previously asked if they could provide her with a blanket until we could return with one, which they agreed to, but upon arrival had never provided. We then reached out to talk with the med tech about her prescriptions, but she was nowhere to be found constantly going on smoke breaks. When she did return, we had to follow her around the facilities to get answers because she didn’t take the time to stop and talk to us. The staff that was feeding them while there would just throw down their food in front of them and seemed put out when asked what they were eating. It gets worse, when leaving one night after visiting, we found the staff changing tenants there with the windows open so anyone could see in, unbelievable. My mom was in this place for only 2 weeks, only long enough until we could find another facility. Upon talking to management when she left, they admitted that their staff needed more training and they were going “have a talk with them”. When asked if they could provide a discount for such a poor experience for my mom, the manager said they would ask their board and was told no. So not only did we get charged a non-refundable deposit during move in, my mom was also charged for her 2 weeks there and another 30 days after departure per their terms. In all, the incredibly terrible experience cost her over $10,000.