Auberge at Plano, Plano TX
The Auberge at Plano is a comprehensive memory care community located in Plano, Texas. Residents and their families love the community for its caring staff, spacious apartments, and convenient amenities, according to recent testimonials.
What amenities does the Auberge at Plano offer?
- On-site beautician services
- Nutritious restaurant-style meals
- Complimentary transportation services
- Life enrichment programming
- Common areas with comfortable seating and televisions
- Outdoor spaces for sitting and walking
- Individualized care plans and regular assessments
- Co-ordination of health care services
- Escort services and mobility assistance
- Group outings
- Housekeeping and laundry assistance
Residents enjoy premium restaurant-style dining with their monthly fees.
- Chefs prepare meals to meet residents’ daily nutritional needs
- Lunches and dinners include appetizers, main entrees, side dishes, and desserts
- Residents enjoy meals in a communal setting, sharing conversation with friends
- Room service is available, providing in-unit meals when needed
Transportation services are included with each resident’s monthly fees, taking the stress out of running errands.
- Transportation services are available at no extra cost
- Community shuttle rides help residents get to and from medical appointments, banks, and stores
- Group outings are available to make running errands more fun
- Residents can use transportation services to visit nearby attractions and points of interest
The community provides engaging life enrichment activities for residents, giving them endless opportunities to meet friends and feel active.
- Life enrichment activities are different each day
- Events span a broad spectrum of topics and interests, from arts and crafts to fitness classes
- The community’s Montessori-based approach to life enrichment gives residents hands-on experiences to learn and relax
Residents can plan ahead of time by checking the community’s events calendar, which may include activities like:
- Bingo nights
- Coffee and ice cream socials
- Happy hours
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Group outings
- Resident club meetings (like walking and book clubs)
- Movie screenings
- Life-long learning opportunities
- Devotional time
- Arts and crafts
Located just outside of Dallas, Plano is home to endless attractions and fun things to do. Popular points of interest near the Auberge at Plano include:
When residents move into the community, they can choose from two types of apartments:
- Private units with private bathrooms
- Private units with shared bathrooms
The community’s pricing guidelines use an all-inclusive model, giving residents access to everything the community offers for the price of room and board.
- Apartments feature spacious closets, basic cable service, and internet hookups
- Housekeeping services and apartment maintenance are included in monthly fees
- Companion suites are available by request
With so much to offer, it’s clear why families throughout Dallas love the Auberge at Plano for long-term memory care.
According to the most recent reviews, families had a lot to love about the community, saying:
- The compassionate staff treat their loved ones like family
- Apartments are clean and well-kept
- Residents feel included and welcome with peers, thanks to the community’s three distinct levels of care
- The meals are filling and nutritious
- Exceptional housekeeping gives residents more time to spend doing things they love
- A laid back atmosphere promotes rest and relaxation
- Life enrichment programming is engaging and fun
- On-site salon services make hairstyling easy
- Shuttle services take the stress out of running errands
- Staff are cheerful and helpful
- The community’s convenient location makes enjoying Dallas and Plano easy
If residents and their families felt the community needed to improve, their reviews suggested:
- Better consistency with meal quality, as some residents reported meals tasting better on some days than others
- They felt some common areas resembled a “country club,” rather than a homey, residential setting
- Some families felt staff members were louder with residents than they should be
To learn more about the Auberge at Plano, its location, or its services and amenities, please use the link above to schedule a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the address of the Auberge at Plano?
The Auberge at Plano is located at:
3690 Mapleshade Ln
Plano, TX 75075
Q: What services and amenities does the Auberge at Plano provide?
The Auberge at Plano offers a wide variety of memory care services and amenities designed with residents in mind, including:
- Linen services
- Apartment maintenance
- Laundry assistance
- Meal preparation
- Room service
- Escort services and mobility assistance
- Life enrichment programming
- Individualized care plans
- Personal care services
- Co-ordination of other care services
To learn more about the services and amenities at the Auberge at Plano, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does the Auberge at Plano provide?
The Auberge at Plano provides non-medical memory care for residents living with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Their programs are tailored for residents with short-term memory loss and may not be suitable for residents seeking traditional assisted or independent living.
As a non-medical community, their skilled nursing services are limited. The community provides assistance with each resident’s activities of daily living and medication management, but these do not extend to clinical care to manage chronic illness or injury.
If residents need skilled nursing care, they can arrange it with a third-party care provider. To learn more about the Auberge at Plano’s levels of care, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does the Auberge at Plano cost?
The cost of memory care at the Auberge at Plano varies for each resident, depending on their care needs and their chosen accommodations. Rental prices vary for each floor plan, so the community does not provide one-size-fits-all monthly fees. A person’s monthly fees will reflect their room and board, the costs for personal care, and their meals, with additional fees added to include a la carte services.
The best way to estimate the cost of memory care the Auberge at Plano is to get a personalized estimate with the “Get Pricing” tool above. For questions about the community’s pricing models, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Is the Auberge at Plano a pet-friendly community?
The Auberge at Plano allows small pets that comply with their pet policy. To learn more about their pet policy, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What are the rooms like at the Auberge at Plano?
The Auberge at Plano’s apartments are specially designed for memory care residents.
- Apartments feature spacious, open floor plans that are easy to navigate
- There are few fall hazards, letting residents navigate with ease
- Incoming residents can choose from apartments with private or shared bathrooms
- Companion suites are available
To see the community’s memory care units, please use the link above to schedule a tour.
Q: How are the staff interactions with residents?
At the Auberge at Plano, caregivers go above and beyond to give each resident the highest possible quality of life. They make retirement an opportunity to live life to the fullest, promoting social engagement and personal exploration as part of their compassionate caregiving routine.
- Staff have years of experience caregiving
- Available 24/7, the staff provide excellent care around-the-clock
- The experienced caregivers have ongoing memory care education, teaching them about the best personal care practices for residents with dementia
- Staff uphold their mission to encourage inspired, relaxed mindsets in residents at every opportunity
To learn more about the staff interactions with residents at the Auberge at Plan, families should tour the community as guests and see their relationships in person. To plan a visit to the community, please use the link above to schedule a. tour.
About The Community
At Auberge at Plano, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Plano area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected. Keep Reading