Tribute at The Glen, Woodbridge VA
Welcome to Tribute at the Glen, one of the most highly-rated communities offering assisted living and memory care in Woodbridge, Virginia.
What do residents love about Tribute at the Glen?
The community’s services and amenities are designed for residents with a range of care needs, encouraging a maintenance-free, low-stress lifestyle. During their stay at Tribute, residents can dine, socialize, and travel without the many stressors that come with daily life.
Services and amenities available for residents of Tribute at the Glen include:
- On-site common spaces and restaurant
- Group outings and on-site entertainment
- Chef-prepared meals
- Life enrichment programming
- Specialized memory care
- Shuttle services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pet-friendly living
Meals are included with each resident's monthly fee, creating stress free access to chef-prepared, restaurant-style meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day.
By providing meals on campus, Tribute at the Glen hopes to make meeting one's nutritional daily needs easier than ever, letting residents dine in style without lifting a finger.
Shuttle services are another major attraction for families considering Tribute at the Glen, taking the stress out of seeing doctors, going shopping, and visiting areas around Woodbridge. Shuttle services are easy to schedule, and are available at no extra charge for residents.
Around Woodbridge, residents will find no shortage of historic sites to visit and outdoor recreation areas to explore. Popular places to see near Tribute at the Glen include:
Programming plays a key role in life at Thrive communities, and Tribute at the Glen goes above and beyond to make their social calendar one residents love.
From arts and crafts lessons to exercise programs, group outings, and more, there's always something fun happening at Tribute. In the past, popular activities included:
Tribute at the Glen has various floor plans for families to consider before moving in, offering unique suites for assisted living and memory care residents designed to meet their unique needs.
For plans available through Tribute at the Glen include:
- Assisted Living Grand Regency Platinum - 715 sq ft
- Assisted Living Grand Regency Plus Suite - 684 sq ft
- Assisted Living Deluxe Plus Suite - 469 sq ft
- Assisted Living Deluxe Suite - 458 sq ft
- Assisted Living Regal Plus Suite - 445 sq ft
- Assisted Living Regal Suite - 395 sq ft
- Assisted Living Classic Plus Suite - 354 sq ft
- Assisted Living Classic Suite - 332 sq ft
- Memory Care Deluxe Plus Suite - 469 sq ft
- Memory Care Deluxe Suite - 458 sq ft
- Memory Care Regal Plus Suite - 445 sq ft
- Memory Care Regal Suite - 395 sq ft
- Memory Care Classic Plus Suite - 354 sq ft
- Memory Care Classic Suite - 332 sq ft
Tribute at the Glen’s apartments are fitted with state-of-the-art security features and modern-day comforts of home to help residents live their best life whether they're enjoying activities with friends or simply relaxing at home.
Amenities in each unit include:
- Wheelchair-accessible showers
- Ample closet space
- Large windows with ample natural light
- Updated surroundings
- Walk-in closets (in select units)
- Kitchenettes (in select units)
- Private bathrooms
Tribute at the Glen goes above and beyond to give residents a luxury retirement experience, offering everything from chef-prepared meals to 24-hour staff. According to online reviews, families say they loved their experience with Tribute at the Glen because:
- The common areas are well-maintained and noticeably clean, creating comfortable and hygienic spaces to relax outside of one’s apartment
- The staff members have a knowledgeable and organized approach to care, getting to know each resident on an individual basis
- The food is delicious by many residents’ standards, offering healthy options and comfort classics
- The community’s activities are endlessly rotating, with ongoing opportunities for residents to get involved with their peers and make friends
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Tribute at the Glen located?
Tribute at the Glen is located at:
4151 Old Bridge Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Q: What care services and amenities does Tribute at the Glen provide?
Tribute at the Glen prides themselves on the various services and amenities they provide to help residents live each day to the fullest, going above and beyond to nurture each facet of an individual's emotional, mental, and social needs.
Popular services and amenities available through Tribute at the Glen include:
- Scheduled local transportation
- Housekeeping services
- Assistance with daily activities, like dressing or bathing
- Medication management and assistance
- Access to cable and internet
- Laundry assistance
- Daily life enrichment programming
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Tribute at the Glen provide?
Tribute at the Glen is an assisted living and memory care community offering personal care services for those who need a little help managing their activities of daily living.
All levels of care available through Tribute at the Glen are non-medical in nature. The community is not licensed to provide skilled nursing care, however, residents who need ongoing health care services may raise them with a third-party provider.
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Tribute at the Glen cost?
Tribute at the Glen sets their monthly rates for each resident according to his or her chosen apartment and required level of care.
To get a personalized quote for Tribute at the Glen based on their most recent pricing estimates, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Tribute at the Glen pet-friendly?
Tribute at the Glen is pet friendly. To learn more about their policies for cats and dogs, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Tribute at the Glen?
Tribute at the Glen’s life enrichment programming is a cornerstone of their commitment to exceptional care, making their retirement living programs so much more than luxurious housing in 24 hour care.
By providing life enrichment opportunities, Tribute at the Glen encourages residents to make friends and get to know their peers on a more personal level. To learn more about the upcoming events happening at Tribute, please use the link about to make an inquiry about their social calendar.
About The Community
At Tribute at The Glen, our Active Senior Living program is a beautiful compliment to a life lived with joy, learning and comfort. Each day starts differently for everyone, so maybe you begin the morning catching up on Facebook over a hot mocha in the Bistro or starting your day off with a group exercise class in the fitness center. From there your options are limitless. Maybe you want to meet a social group at Water’s End Brewery, or take a nature walk along the Neabsco Creek Boardwalk, part of the Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail, to see all wildlife including great blue herons. Looking for a good book to read, the library is right across the street, or maybe you would like to take in a round of golf at the Old Hickory Golf Club. After spending your days as you wish, you can always come back to your beautiful new home and relax or enjoy a lively happy hour with new friends and neighbors by the fireside. Whatever your desired daily routine, you will find your cadence at Tribute… Keep Reading