Tips for writing a great review!
Please include as much detail as possible to help prospective family members
evaluating Granny NanniesAtlanta, GA. Topics to discuss may include:
- What activities are offered that residents enjoy the most?
- How are the staff interactions with residents?
- What are the room sizes and decor like?
- What aspect of life at Granny NanniesAtlanta, GA has been most positively influenced for new residents?
- Are there any amenities that residents seem to enjoy the most?
- If you leave a review without contact information, we may remove it.
- If you leave a review, and the property contests the content of the review, we will send you an email asking for proof of residence. A copy of a bill would be an example of appropriate proof of residence.
- If we do not hear back from your within five business days, we will remove contested reviews.
- If you mention an individual by name, use inappropriate language, or create a review that is not helpful for potential residents/customers, we may remove it.