Fig Garden, Fresno CA
Welcome to Fig Garden, an independent living community located in sunny Fresno, California.
Fig Garden offers a wide variety of services and amenities with their all-inclusive monthly fee, including state-of-the-art features like:
- Room for multi-purpose activities and life enrichment
- Billiard room with pool tables
- On-site devotional services and dedicated chapel
- Accessible computers with internet
- Wifi access throughout the common spaces
- Outdoor spaces to explore and enjoy
- On-site rooms for playing board games and cards
- Professional beautician and barber services
- Easy access to laundry facilities on-campus
- On-site library, fully-stocked with books and other media
- Spaces for residents to lounge and commune with others
- Private dining rooms for personal celebrations
- Parking spaces
- Community-use fireplace
- Spacious patio with scenic residential views
- Secured walking paths throughout the grounds
- Access to daily life enrichment activities
- Fitness room with exercise equipment
- Premium restaurant-style dining services
- Resident kitchen
The dining program is a major reason many residents love to call Fig Garden home. Dedicated chefs prepare meals with fresh, wholesome ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day, as residents dine together around live music for the ultimate restaurant-style experience.
Daily menu options are always changing, but have featured popular favorites like the following in the past:
- Cinnamon swirl bread
- Banana Ice Cream
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Sweet Corn and Cilantro Crab Cakes
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Beef Kabobs
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Breakfast Casserole
- Crab Salad
- Charleston Hummingbird Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
Located in the stunning San Joaquin Valley, Fresno offers classic Californian living with a subtle suburban twist. The area surrounding the community is full of exciting attractions and places to visit, including popular points of interest like:
Residents will find plenty of healthcare services and shopping near Fig Garden, including the Saint Agnes Medical Center and the River Park Shopping Center. with complimentary transportation services, residents can go anywhere they need with total ease at no extra cost.
Transportation makes getting around easy, but residents will find plenty of opportunities for fun and engagement right on-campus. Fig Garden offers and exciting life enrichment calendar full of social events and hands-on learning opportunities, giving residents memorable chances to make friends and experience new things.In the past, popular events have included:
- Resident clubs
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Movie screenings
- Hymnal choir
- Resident Appreciation Dinners
- Live performances
- Current events conversations
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Resident parties
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Tai Chi
- Wii Sports
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Hands-on cooking
Fig Garden offers several floor plans for incoming residents to choose from when they move in. Their options include compact studio units up to expansive two-bedroom apartments, featuring the following layouts:
- Studio (Starting at 410 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 485 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 848 sq ft)
Apartments are designed with residents in mind, creating a space where they can feel comfortable and secure at all hours of the day. Each unit includes the following state-of-the-art amenities, designed to give residents maximum peace of mind and privacy:
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Heating and air conditioning
- Access to cable television
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- Private residential units
- Landline telephone hookups
- Emergency response services
- Patios or balconies in select units
- All-inclusive utility billing
With so much to offer, there are many reasons families choose Fig Garden for independent living in the Fresno area. According to online reviews, families and residents said they would recommend Fig Garden for independent living because:
- The staff treated them like family from the moment they toured the community to the moment they moved out, quickly answering questions and assisting when necessary
- The dining area is beautifully designed and always kept clean, creating a comfortable space where residents enjoy meals
- The campus chefs are passionate about serving good food, as their meals often exceed the expectations of new residents and their guests
- The housekeeping services are thorough and frequent, giving each resident a clean and tidy space to call home without lifting a finger
To learn more about Fig Garden, families are welcome to tour the community with no obligation. To schedule a free tour of Fig Garden and see everything their independent Llving programs offer, please use the link above to choose an available appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Fig Garden located?
Fig Garden is located at:
6035 N Marks Ave
Fresno, CA 93711
Q: What care services and amenities does Fig Garden provide?
Fig Garden provides a wide variety of services and amenities for their independent living residents, including:
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen services
- Inclusive utilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Restaurant-style dining, served on-site
- On-site activities and social events
- Complimentary transportation
To learn more about the services and amenities residents enjoy during their stay at Fig Garden, please use the link above to request information.
Q: What levels of care does Fig Garden provide?
Fig Garden offers dedicated independent living services.
If a resident is seeking assisted living, memory care, or skilled nursing care, they must arrange it with a third-party care provider. The staff members at figarden are happy to help residents and their families arrange third-party care services when necessary, but the community does not provide personal care, Alzheimer’s care, or ongoing medical attention.
To learn more about the levels of care available at Fig Garden, please use the link above to request more information.
Q: How much does Fig Garden cost?
Fig Garden strives to make independent living affordable for families in the Fresno vicinity. They offer a wide variety of housing options with various monthly fees, determined by each unit’s size and layout.
Fortunately, families can get a free personalized quote for Fig Garden to get a better baseline estimate for budgeting. For a free personalized quote, please use the link above marked “get pricing”.
Q: Is Fig Garden pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Fig Garden, as long as they comply with the community's pet policy. Additionally, residents must be able to give their pet adequate care each day. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Fig Garden?
Fig Garden is committed to helping residents stay active by offering engaging life enrichment programming on campus each day. They invite residents to participate in social activities and community get-togethers, sharing experiences with one another like group outings, hands-on learning opportunities, exercise classes and more.
Residents are welcome to participate in as many or as few life enrichment activities as they please. To learn more about living an active lifestyle at Fig Garden, please use the link above to make an inquiry..
About The Community
Located in the breathtaking San Joaquin Valley, Fig Garden features a tranquil retirement setting. The West Fresno senior living community is near Saint Agnes Medical Center and shopping at River Park. Spend active days at the Forestiere Underground Gardens and Fresno Chaffee Zoo. You’ll love calling Fig Garden home. Chef-prepared meals are enjoyed around the piano in the community dining room, and handsome social lounges host diverse calendar activities. Enjoy rousing games of bean bag baseball or bingo, or meet with friends for documentary screenings and happy hour. Outside, soak up the sun in the large backyard featuring lush gardens, walkways and welcoming patio. This fertile valley is the perfect place to plant your roots. Visit us today. Keep Reading