Mistywood, Roseville CA
Welcome to Mistywood, a premier independent living community in beautiful Roseville, California.
MIstywood offers a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Private dining rooms on-site
- Spaces for residents to lounge and relax
- Dedicated billiards room
- An on-site library, fully-stocked with classic media
- Parking available
- Walking paths around the community
- Wifi access in the common areas
- community computer stations with internet access
- Beautifully-manicured gardens and grounds
- Resident kitchen for hands-on activities
- Daily opportunities for life enrichment
- On-campus chapel, home to devotional services and worship
- Fireplace in the common room
- Game rooms
- Restaurant-style dining opportunities
- Recreational multi-purpose room
- Fitness equipment and exercise programs
All services and amenities at MIstywood are bundled with their all-inclusive monthly fees, including dining. Each day, the dedicated kitchen staff prepares meals residents are sure to love, using fresh wholesome ingredients to create unique menu items like:
- Watermelon, feta and arugula salad with balsamic glaze
- Beef Tenderloin on mint and fava bean puree
- Banana Ice Cream
- Crab Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- Molten chocolate cake
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Beef Kabobs
- Pretzel Salad
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- Cinnamon swirl bread
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Homemade Gnocchi
The Roseville area is beautiful with a lot to offer, including what cause shopping centers, highly rated medical centers, and unique local attractions like:
Each resident is invited to participate in community life enrichment programming activities every morning, afternoon, and evening. There's always something new happening around the community, with popular activities in the past including:
- Sit-down aerobics
- Tai Chi
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Current events conversations
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Resident clubs
- Fashion shows
- Wii Virtual Sports
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Resident Appreciation DInners
- Ice cream social events
- Hymnal choir
- Board games
- Fitness classes and activities
- Hands-on cooking
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Birthday parties
- Movie screenings
The community provides a wide variety of apartment homes for incoming residents to choose from, creating options that are friendly for many lifestyles and budgets. Availability varies, but the community’s primary floor plans include:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 554 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
Each apartment features Holiday Retirement state-of-the-art housing amenities, including:
- Emergency response services
- Access to cable television
- Heating and air conditioning
- All-inclusive utility billing
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- Landline telephone hookups
- Patios or balconies in select units
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Private residential units
With so much to offer, Mistywood is one of the most highly-rated independent living communities in Roseville, California. According to online reviews, families said they would recommend the community because:
- The staff were happy to keep them updated about their loved ones care, answering any questions families had along the way
- The meals were clearly prepared with care and attention, giving residents access to delicious restaurant-style dining each day
- The transportation services help residents navigate the Roseville area with peace of mind Roseville area has a lot to offer, putting many resources and points of interest right at residents’ fingertips
For families to see if MIstywood could be a good fit for care, they should consider touring the residence. The community offers free tours for families who are interested, giving them a unique chance to see the apartments and meet the staff in-person.
To schedule a free tour of Mistywood, please use the link above and choose an available appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is MIstywood located?
Mistywood is located at:
1275 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747
Q: What care services and amenities does MIstywood provide?
MIstywood provides the following services and amenities:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Inclusive utilities
- Free laundry facilities
- Free parking for residents and guests
- 24/7 emergency response services
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- life enrichment programming
- Scheduled transportation options
The community services and amenities are designed with residents in mind, giving them access to everything they need in one convenient location. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does MIstywood provide?
Mistywood is an independent living community.
If a person needs services outside of those provided at MIstywood, like skilled nursing care, memory care, or personal care, they must arrange them of the third-party care provider
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does MIstywood cost?
Monthly rent at MIstywood varies for each unit. The community sets its rates according to apartment size and layout. To get a personalized quote for Mistywood, please use the link above marked “get pricing”.
Q: Is MIstywood pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Mistywood. If a resident has a pet, they must provide it with adequate daily care to comply with the community pet policy. To learn more about rules and regulations for pets at MIstywood, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at MIstywood?
Active living is a cornerstone of Mistywood's commitment to exceptional care. The community encourages residents to live an active, independent lifestyle by giving them on-site opportunities every morning, afternoon, and evening. The activity schedule is always changing, introducing new experiences into each residents’ daily routine, ranging from arts and crafts sessions to group outings, movie screenings, and more.
To learn more about life enrichment at MIstywood, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Mistywood is a charming garden campus offering ultimate peace of mind. The Roseville senior living community is near Rocklin and 45 minutes from Sacramento. The community is central to Sutter Roseville Medical Center and shopping at Westfield Galleria At Roseville. Local attractions include the Sacramento Association of Museums, Sacramento Zoo and Old Sacramento. Classic furnishings adorn the parlors, game rooms, media lounge and dining room. Close friendships with neighbors and delicious chef-prepared meals will rejuvenate your days. The activity calendar offers crafts, bean bag baseball, happy hour, movies and more. Outside, you’ll find good conversation on a patio bench and trails to walk the dog. We’re the classic garden community you’ve been dreaming of. Plan your visit today.