Belleair Towers, Clearwater FL
Welcome to Belleair Towers, a retirement living community in sunny Clearwater, Florida offering premium independent living options, spacious housing, and all-inclusive amenities for one affordable monthly fee.
At Belleair Towers, convenience and affordability are a priority. The community offers highly-rated amenities and resources with their accessible short-term, inclusive leasing options, giving residents access to the following without paying additional fees:
- Private Dining Room
- Restaurant-style Dining Room
- Lounge Area
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Chapel and Devotional Services
- Restaurant-style dining options
- Community Grounds and Gardens
- Community Fireplace
- Daily activities and events
- On-site Computer Room with Internet Access
- TV Lounge
- Game Room
- Fitness Equipment and Exercise Programs
- Billiard Lounge with Pool Tables
- Resident Kitchen
- On-site Activity Room
- Patio Area
- WiFI in the Common Area
- Walking Paths
- On-site Beautician Services in the Barber/Beauty Salon
- Parking On-site
Meals are included with each resident’s monthly fees, taking the hassle out of preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dedicated kitchen staff prepares recipes residents are sure to love using fresh, wholesome ingredients, featuring daily menu items like:
- Pretzel Salad
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Sweetheart Cheesecake
- Crab Salad
- Molten chocolate cake
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Homemade Gnocchi
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- Charleston Hummingbird Cake
Along with meals, the community provided engaging life enrichment programming each day for residents - all included with their monthly fees. Residents are invited to show off their creativity, learn something new, or experience one-of-a-kind events with friends thanks to the community's ever-changing daily opportunities.
Although life enrichment changes daily, popular events in the past have included:
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Live performances
- Coffee and Doughnut socials
- Stretching classes
- Crossword puzzles
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Hands-on cooking
- Outdoor activities
- Community theater
- Resident Appreciation DInners
- Fitness classes and activities
Conveniently located in Clearwater, Florida, there is a wide array of fun for residents off-campus. The area offers more days of sunshine each year than nearly any other city in the nation, making it the perfect place for residents to get outside and explore some of Florida’s natural experiences year-round.
There are nearly limitless opportunities for fun around Clearwater, including popular destination like:
Each incoming residents can choose from various floor plans and apartment layouts when they move in, depending on their monthly budget and their living preferences. Availability varies depending on a person’s projected move-in date, but the community’s primary floor plans include:
- One-bedroom units (1100 square feet)
- Two-bedroom units (1300 square feet)
The community’s apartments are designed with residents in mind, offering them luxurious comforts of home like:
- All-inclusive utility billing
- Heating and air conditioning
- Landline telephone hookups
- Access to cable television
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Private residential units
- Patios or balconies in select units
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Emergency response services
- Kitchenettes in each unit
During their stay at the community, residents and their families have many kind things to say about the facilities, the apartments, the services, and more. According to recent reviews from around the web, families said they loved the community most for its:
- Exceptional service, designed to help residents make the most of their daily lives while maintaining their total independence
- Spacious apartments, creating the perfect backdrop for new residents to make memories
- Luxurious on-site hot tub and swimming pool
- Delicious and nutritious meals, served hot and fresh by professional kitchen staff
- Close proximity to resources like banks, shopping centers, and the Largo Medical Center
- Beautifully-appointed dining area, creating a truly restaurant-style dining experience for residents
- Comfortable common areas that are great for lounging with friends, watching TV, or simply reading a book
With so much to offer, it’s clear why Belleair Towers is one of the most highly-rated independent living communities in Clearwater. Potential residents can see everything the community offers, from its comfortable apartment homes to its well-maintained building, by scheduling a personal tour using the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Belleair Towers located?
Belleair Towers is located at:
1100 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33756
Q: What care services and amenities does Belleair Towers provide?
Belleair Towers is an independent living community, offering services designed to help their residents truly live life to the fullest. Best of all, all-inclusive monthly rent means residents get access to the following without additional costs:
- Life enrichment programming
- Free parking for residents and guests
- Free laundry facilities
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- 24/7 emergency response services
- Scheduled transportation options
- Inclusive utilities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
To learn more about the care services and amenities available at Belleair Towers, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Belleair Towers provide?
Belleair Towers is an independent living community. Unlike some residences that provide daily personal care or dedicated memory care, Belleair Towers is committed to helping independent residents live vibrant, fulfilling lives through convenient amenities and assistive services (like dining and transportation).
However, the community does not provide skilled nursing care - unlike nursing homes. Their on-site nurses are only equipped to help residents in certain situations. Residents who need broader, ongoing medical attention must arrange it with a third-party caregiver.
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Belleair Towers cost?
The cost of care at Belleair Towers varies for each residents, however the community strives to provide affordable options for families with varying budgets.
The community only offers convenient short-term leases and doesn’t require expensive buy-ins. To get a personalized quote based on their current pricing, please use the “Get Pricing” tool above.
Q: Is Belleair Towers pet-friendly?
Yes! Belleair Towers believes a person’s furry-friend is as important in their life as their human family. To promote close relationships between residents and their four-legged companions, the community allows pets on-site.
To learn more about their pet policy, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Belleair Towers?
Living an active and engaging life is a major reason many families choose to call Belleair Towers home. The community is dedicated to helping residents stay active, meet friends, and pursue new hobbies through engaging life enrichment programming, group outings, and meaningful one-on-one interactions between individuals and staff.
The community’s life enrichment opportunities change daily, giving residents new things to enjoy day in and day out. To learn more about active living at Belleair Towers, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Enjoy an intimate, close-knit community at Belleair Towers, a luxury senior living community in Clearwater with an enclosed pool and open-air hot tub. The historic building is located directly on the scenic Pinellas Trail, near the Largo Medical Center and Morton Plant Hospital, shopping, golf courses and dining. Downtown attractions are within minutes including Clearwater Beach, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and concerts at the Ruth Eckerd Hall. Belleair Towers is a small community where everyone knows your name. Spacious social rooms include a library, atrium to chat with coffee and a billiards room. Build bouquets with the floral club, listen to live music at happy hour or enjoy the breeze on the patio outside. The lush outdoor space and adjoining hot tub and pool offer the perfect setting for water aerobics or a therapeutic soak. Residents say we're the friendliest place on earth. Find out for yourself with a visit. Keep Reading