Greenwood Terrace, Lenexa KS
Located in beautiful Lenexa, Kansas, Greenwood Terrace offers exceptional independent living and affordable housing in the rich midwestern region of the United States.
At Greenwood Terrace, residents get access to a wide variety of services, amenities, and on-site resources, including features like:
- TV Lounge
- Pool tables
- On-site Activity Room
- Wi-Fi in the Common Area
- Chapel and Devotional Services
- Community Grounds and Gardens
- Restaurant-style communal dining room
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Private Dining Room
- Daily activities and events
- Patio Area
- Lounge Area
- Parking On-site
- Restaurant-style Dining Room
- Fitness Equipment and Exercise Programs
- Resident Kitchen
- On-site Computer Room with Internet Access
- On-site Beautician Services in the Barber/Beauty Salon
- Walking Paths
- Game Room
- Community Fireplace
Dining is a major attraction at Greenwood Terrace, putting restaurant-style, Chef-prepared meals right at residents’ fingertips each day. In the past, popular menu items have included:
- Thanksgiving corn pudding
- Crab Salad
- Homemade Gnocchi
- Beef Tenderloin on mint and fava bean puree
- Tomato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Irish beef stew
- Seasoned pork tenderloin with maple gastrique
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- Beef Kabobs
Around Lenexa, residents will find exceptional healthcare the Park Regional Medical Center and fun shopping at the Oak Park Mall. Nearby, there are many local attractions and things to see, including point of Interest like:
Residents are invited to participate in exciting Life Enrichment program and daily, courtesy of the bustling activity schedule at Greenwood Terrace. Activities Change Daily, but include fun opportunities like:
- Birthday parties
- Chair Exercise
- Resident parties
- Arts and crafts
- Bible Study
- Adventure travel video screenings
- Stretching classes
- Sit-down aerobics
- Live performances
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Outdoor activities
- Movie screenings
- Mindful Movement
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Board games
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Fitness classes and activities
Greenwood Terrace offers many housing options for families to consider as they go through they're Independent Living transition, including the following floor plans:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 935 sq ft)
Each apartment is designed to help residents feel comfortable and secure, featuring comforts of home and state-of-the-art amenities like:
- Emergency response systems
- All-inclusive utilities
- Cable TV access
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Window treatments
- Private apartments
- Hookups for landlines
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Heating and air conditioning
Greenwood Terrace is committed to helping residents enjoy their independent living experience to the max, offering everything they need to thrive in one convenient, modern location. According to online reviews, families said they would recommend Greenwood Terrace for independent living because:
- The staff members keep the apartment homes and common areas clean, making it a comfortable setting for residents to relax
- The community goes above and beyond to help residents live an active, independent lifestyle, offering maintenance-free living and engaging life enrichment programming daily
- Beds are changed frequently, giving residents fresh linens to sleep on regularly
- Staff and residents share a close bond with one another, thanks to the caregivers’ friendly, outgoing approach to assisting each individual
For more information about Greenwood Terrace, families are welcome to tour the community at no charge by scheduling an appointment with the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Greenwood Terrace located?
Greenwood Terrace is located at:
11150 Greenwood St
Lenexa, KS 66215
Q: What care services and amenities does Greenwood Terrace provide?
As a Holiday Retirement Community, Greenwood Terrace provides the following services and amenities with its all-inclusive monthly rent:
- Life enrichment programming
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Inclusive utilities
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Scheduled transportation options
To learn more about the services residents enjoy during their stay Greenwood Terrace, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Greenwood Terrace provide?
Greenwood Terrace is a dedicated independent living community. Their services are designed to help residents with basic daily tasks like cleaning their homes or preparing meals, while giving them total peace of mind with around-the-clock staff availability.
However, the community does not provide personal care or skilled nursing care. If a resident needs services like assistance with their activities of daily living or ongoing medical attention, they must arrange them with a third-party care provider as necessary.
To learn more about the levels of care available at Greenwood Terrace, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Greenwood Terrace cost?
Monthly rates at Greenwood Terrace vary depending on each unit’s size, layout,and amenities. The community offers a wide variety of housing options for incoming residents to choose from, fitting lifestyles and budgets of all sizes.
To get a personalized quote for Greenwood Terrace based on the most recent pricing, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Greenwood Terrace pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Greenwood Terrace, provided they comply with the community’s rules and regulations based on size and breed. Additionally, a person must be able to provide their furry-friend with adequate care during their stay. To learn more about the pet policy at Greenwood Terrace, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Greenwood Terrace?
Life Enrichment programming is included with each resident’s monthly fees at Greenwood Terrace, giving residents and less access to daily activities and events right on-campus. Thanks to the community's life enrichment programming, it's never been easier for residents to experience hands-on learning and get involved with their communityl
To learn more about the life enrichment programming opportunities at Greenwood Terrace, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Greenwood Terrace offers a rich country setting that feels miles away but is just minutes from Kansas City. The Lenexa senior living community is near Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Oak Park Mall. Explore the nearby Lenexa Barn Museum, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and Kauffman Stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals. Time is what you make of it at Greenwood Terrace. Spend active days playing Wii bowling, singing with the choir or telling your story with the writing group. Outside, enjoy the scent of pine trees and sounds of a nearby creek. The grounds feature a fire pit, basketball hoop and garden beds. Gather for chef-prepared meals with loved ones. Experience the quiet joy of the country with city conveniences nearby. Schedule a visit today. Keep Reading