The Lodge at White Bear, White Bear Lake MN
Located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, just outside the Twin Cities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, the Lodge at White Bear retirement community offers premium independent living.
At the Lodge at White Bear, residents enjoy many services and amenities during your stay, designed to maximize their daily comfort and convenience. Features of the Lodge at White Bear include:
- Private dining space
- On-site worship facilities
- Lounging spaces
- Fireplace in the common area
- On-site beautician services
- Outdoor gardens and grounds
- Exercise room with fitness equipment
- Multi-purpose room
- Restaurant-style communal dining room
- Parking available
- Internet access and on-site computers
- WiFi available in the common areas
- Pool tables
- Convenient walking paths
- Life enrichment programming
- Kitchens for resident-use
- Laundry facilities on-site
- On-site game room
- Spacious patio
The dining options are a major attraction for many new residents, giving them daily chances to eat and enjoy delicious meals. Chefs handcraft each recipe with fresh ingredients, serving memorable selections like:
- Beef Kabobs
- Berry Fruit Trifle Parfait
- Sweetheart Cheesecake
- Shrimp and Grits
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- Tomato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- Breakfast Casserole
- Irish beef stew
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Thanksgiving corn pudding
- Pretzel Salad
- Homemade Gnocchi
Located just outside Saint Paul and Minneapolis, the Lodge at White Bear gives residents comfortable suburban living with easy access to important metropolitan amenities. The White Bear Lake vicinity is home to exceptional medical services at the HealthEast Medical Center, with world-class shopping available minutes away at the world famous Mall of America.
Other popular points of interest in the Twin Cities include:
Thanks to complimentary transportation services provided by the Lodge at White Bear, residents can get around the local area with totally ease. From doctor's appointments to running errands and more, it's never been simpler to go from point A to point B.
Fortunately, residents never have to go far from home to find fun and entertainment.The Lodge at White Bear offers engaging life enrichment programming with their all-inclusive monthly fees, giving residents daily access too exciting events and opportunities like:
- Stretching classes
- Holiday celebrations
- Ice cream social events
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Walking Groups
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Movie screenings
- Fitness classes and activities
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Coffee and Doughnut socials
- Community theater
- Live performances
- Board games
- Bible Study
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Current events conversations
- Hymnal choir
- Crossword puzzles
The community offers various apartment homes for incoming residents to choose from, including the following layouts:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
The Lodge at White Bear offers housing options to fit most lifestyles and budgets, each featuring state-of-the-art in-unit amenities like:
- Landline telephone hookups
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- Private residential units
- All-inclusive utility billing
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Access to cable television
- Patios or balconies in select units
- Emergency response services
The Lodge at White Bear goes above and beyond to help residents feel comfortable and secure during their stay at the community, offering spacious, easy-to-navigate apartments, and many convenient on-site amenities.
According to online reviews from residents and their family members, The Lodge at White Bear is recommended for independent living because:
- Like all Holiday Retirement communities, pets are welcome
- Apartments feature large bedrooms, kitchenettes, cable TV, and everything else residents need to feel at home
- The community amenities like the pool table, fitness room, free wireless internet, and coffee maker make the Lodge at White Bear Fillmore like a five-star hotel then a typical retirement living community
- The Lodge at White Bear offers various housing options to choose from, making their independent living programs more affordable
To get a better idea of everything the Lodge at White Bear provides, and to see how it compares to other independent living communities in White Bear Lake MN, please use the link above to schedule a free tour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is the Lodge at White Bear located?
the Lodge at White Bear is located at:
3666 E County Line N
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Q: What care services and amenities does the Lodge at White Bear provide?
The Independent Living Services and amenities available at the Lodge at White Bear include:
- Inclusive utilities
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Scheduled transportation options
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Life enrichment programming
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does the Lodge at White Bear provide?
The Lodge at White Bear is a dedicated independent living community. They do not provide services like personal care or healthcare on-site, but offer important conveniences like transportation, dining, and life enrichment.
There are many similarities between assisted living and independent living, but it's important for families to understand the key differences. As an independent living resident, a person will not get ongoing medical services through the Lodge at White Bear.
Fortunately, third-party care providers are available in the area to offer health care, personal care, and memory care when needed. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does the Lodge at White Bear cost?
Monthly fees at the Lodge at White Bear vary. The community adjusts rates for each unit, depending on square footage. However, residents can move in without expensive buy-in fees or long-term lease agreements, giving them more control over the length of their stay and their monthly budget.
To get a personalized quote for the Lodge at White Bear and see which housing options are available, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is the Lodge at White Bear pet-friendly?
Residents may live with a pet during their stay at the Lodge at the White Bear, however, all animals must comply with the community's pet policy. For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at the Lodge at White Bear?
The Lodge at White Bear offers engaging life enrichment programming with their inclusive monthly fees to put exciting, active living right at residents’ fingertips.
Residents report making friends and feeling involved with their peers from the moment they move into the Lodge at White Bear to the day they move out. All life enrichment opportunities are optional, and residents are allowed to participate in as many activities as they please.
To learn more about the life enrichment events and activities at the Lodge at White Bear, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
The Lodge at White Bear offers the conveniences of the city with the beauty of the countryside. The White Bear Lake senior living community is a suburb of the Twin Cities, St. Paul and Minneapolis, and central to HealthEast. Local attractions include the Mall of America, Minnesota Zoo and Ordway Theater. Inside, a grand community dining room, cozy lounges and a game room become extensions of your home. Indulge in chef-prepared meals, and fill your days with surprise and delight with activities from the calendar. Choose from candy bar bingo, family dances, book club, knitting classes and more. Outside, the lodge is nestled in a secluded woodland area overlooking a pond. You’ll feel more like family than neighbors when you come home to us. Plan your visit today. Keep Reading