Cedar Ridge, Burlington NC
Conveniently located in beautiful Burlington, North Carolina, Cedar Ridge is a beautiful independent living community offering everything residents need to thrive in one convenient location.
Offering spacious housing, compassionate staff, and more, there are many reasons to consider independent living at Cedar Ridge for families seeking peaceful retirement housing outside of Greensboro.
On-site at Cedar Ridge, residents have access to a wide variety of conveniences and amenities, including state-of-the-art features like:
- Spaces for residents to lounge and commune with others
- Accessible computers with internet
- Spacious patio with scenic residential views
- Premium restaurant-style dining services
- Wifi access throughout the common spaces
- Parking spaces
- Secured walking paths throughout the grounds
- Resident kitchen
- Fitness room with exercise equipment
- Outdoor spaces to explore and enjoy
- Professional beautician and barber services
- Access to daily life enrichment activities
- Billiard room with pool tables
- On-site devotional services and dedicated chapel
- On-site rooms for playing board games and cards
- Easy access to laundry facilities on-campus
- On-site library, fully-stocked with books and other media
- Room for multi-purpose activities and life enrichment
- Private dining rooms for personal celebrations
- Community-use fireplace
Dedicated kitchen staff prepares meals three times per day, using fresh, wholesome ingredients that give residents selections they'll love. Menu options change daily, but have included popular items like:
- Molten chocolate cake
- Cinnamon swirl bread
- Tomato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Beef Tenderloin on mint and fava bean puree
- Thanksgiving corn pudding
- Banana Ice Cream
- Sweet Corn and Cilantro Crab Cakes
- Creamy Coleslaw
The community’s transportation services make it easier than ever to get around the area, whether it’s seeing doctors at a nearby medical center or enjoying any of the local highlights.
The Burlington area is quiet and serene, letting residents enjoy a healthy, refreshing amount of solitude away from busy city life.
Down the street, residents can access health care at the Cone Health Alamance Regional medical center. The Tanger Outlets are also nearby, giving residents a fun shopping destination just minutes away.
There’s a lot to do around Burlington and Greensboro, with unique local attractions like:
Along with meals, monthly rent gives residents total access to the community’s engaging life enrichment programming schedule. Life enrichment options at Cedar Ridge are designed to help residents explore their personal interests and make friends with their neighbors, making it easier than ever to stay active and involved.
Upcoming events vary, but may include exciting opportunities like:
- Card games
- Walking Groups
- Hands-on cooking
- Floral Arrangement Classes
- Stretching exercise
- Hymnal choir
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Resident clubs
- Holiday celebrations
- Resident Appreciation DInners
- Board games
- Live performances
- Crossword puzzles
- Ice cream social events
- Current events conversations
Cedar Ridge has many floor plans and housing options to choose from, including:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
The community’s apartment homes are outfitted with many state-of-the-art amenities designed to help residents feel more comfortable and secure, including:
- All-inclusive utilities
- Attached patios/balconies (in select units)
- In-unit kitchen spaces
- Wheelchair-accessible units available
- Heating and air conditioning
- Soft carpet and window treatments
- Telephone hookups
- Cable TV hookups
- Emergency response tools and services
According to online reviews from residents and their families, there’s a lot to love about calling Cedar Ridge home. The community goes above and beyond to make their residents’ retirement experiences everything they imagined, with families praising the community for:
- Giving residents reliable access to meals, hand-crafted and designed to meet residents’ daily nutritional needs
- The attentive housekeeping, giving residents a clean and comfortable place to call home without lifting a finger
- The spacious and well-maintained common areas, in which residents love to gather for social events and hands-on activities
- The beautiful outdoor spaces, letting residents enjoy the outstanding North Carolina weather in a secure environment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Cedar Ridge located?
Cedar Ridge is located at:
2680 S Mebane St
Burlington, NC 27215
Q: What care services and amenities does Cedar Ridge provide?
Cedar Ridge provides a wide variety of comprehensive independent living services and amenities, including daily conveniences like:
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Scheduled transportation options
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Life enrichment programming
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Inclusive utilities
- On-site restaurant-style dining
To learn more about the services and amenities residents enjoy at Cedar Ridge that help them live each day to the fullest, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Cedar Ridge provide?
Cedar Ridge is a dedicated independent living community providing state-of-the-art conveniences and amenities that give residents more time to spend with their loved ones or pursuing their favorite hobbies.
However, Cedar Ridge does not provide personal care services like those typical of an assisted living community, nor do they offer skilled nursing care and ongoing medical attention. If a resident needs services outside of those provided at Cedar Ridge, they may arrange them was a third-party care provider as necessary.
To learn more about the levels of care available Cedar Ridge, or to learn about arranging services with a third-party care provider, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Cedar Ridge cost?
Monthly rates at Cedar Ridge vary, according to each unit’s size, lay out, and amenities. However, residents can move in with total peace of mind about their budget, knowing the community does not charge expensive buy-in fees, nor do they lock new residents into long-term lease agreements.
To get a personalized quote for Cedar Ridge before touring or moving in, please use the get pricing link above.
Q: Is Cedar Ridge pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Cedar Ridge. However, the community may have rules and regulations based on size or breed, and require residents to provide adequate daily care for their pets as necessary.
To learn more about the pet policy at Cedar Ridge, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Cedar Ridge?
Life Enrichment programming plays a key role in Cedar Ridge’s commitment to exceptional independent living options, helping residents get involved with their community and make friends with their peers all without going far from home.
Best of all, residents can access the community's entire activity schedule with peace of mind, as all of the community’s life enrichment opportunities are available at no extra cost. To learn more about the exciting activities and events residents enjoy during their stay at Cedar Ridge, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Carve out your little piece of solitude at Cedar Ridge, a rural senior living community in Burlington, within 45 minutes of Greensboro and Winston-Salem. The campus is located in a quiet area just minutes from shopping at the Tanger Outlets, healthcare at the Cone Health Alamance Regional and dining. For a little adventure, visit the lions at the Conservators Center or view exhibits at the Alamance County Historical Museum and Textile Heritage Museum. Life at Cedar Ridge is what you make of it. Enjoy relaxing days with a crossword puzzle by the fire, or retreat to the library for book club discussions. The game room offers the perfect setting to play pool or cards, and the atrium serves as the heart of the community where you can gather with friends or family for good conversation. At mealtimes, we congregate in the lovely community dining room for a chef-prepared feast. You’ll love coming home to Cedar Ridge, and wish you'd joined us sooner. Call today to schedule a visit. Keep Reading