Jordan Oaks, Cary NC
Located in beautiful Cary, North Carolina, Jordon Oaks is an all-inclusive independent living community just 20 minutes from Raleigh.
At Jordan Oaks, residents enjoy a wide variety of services and amenities for one monthly fee, including:
- Premium restaurant-style dining services
- Access to daily life enrichment activities
- Spacious patio with scenic residential views
- Private dining rooms for personal celebrations
- On-site library, fully-stocked with books and other media
- Resident kitchen
- Outdoor spaces to explore and enjoy
- Spaces for residents to lounge and commune with others
- Easy access to laundry facilities on-campus
- Fitness room with exercise equipment
- Secured walking paths throughout the grounds
- Room for multi-purpose activities and life enrichment
- Wifi access throughout the common spaces
- Professional beautician and barber services
- On-site rooms for playing board games and cards
- Community-use fireplace
- On-site devotional services and dedicated chapel
- Parking spaces
- Accessible computers with internet
- Billiard room with pool tables
Dining is a major attraction for many incoming families considering Jordan Oaks, helping residents access nutritious and filling meals up to three times per day at no extra charge.
In the past, recipes served at Jordan Oaks have included:
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Cinnamon swirl bread
- Seasoned pork tenderloin with maple gastrique
- Charleston Hummingbird Cake
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Mexican Meatloaf
To help residents get around the Raleigh and Cary areas, Jordan Oaks offers complimentary transportation services to nearby medical centers, shopping centers, banking, and more.
There's a lot to do in Raleigh and Cary, with world-class dropping down the street at the Cary Towne Center. residents will find exceptional medical care at the WakeMed Cary Hospital, just minutes away from Jordan Oaks.
Raleigh has a lot of historic points of interest and unique attractions residents may enjoy visiting on a warm afternoon, including places like:
Jordan Oaks offers many life enrichment opportunities on-site to help residents feel stimulated and make friends, including fun events and activities like:
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Fashion shows
- Holiday celebrations
- Fitness classes and activities
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Ice cream social events
- Hands-on cooking
- Sit-down aerobics
- Resident clubs
- Resident parties
- Bible Study
- Current events conversations
- Live performances
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Coffee Klatch
- Mindful Movement
When a family is considering Jordan Oaks for care, staff members will go over there many housing options to help incoming residents find the right choice for their budget and lifestyle.
Floor plans at Jordan Oaks include:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
Apartments at Jordan Oaks are fitted with many state-of-the-art amenities and features to help residents feel safe and secure during their stay, including:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Wheelchair-accessible units available
- Private units
- Soft carpet and window treatments
- Attached patios/balconies (in select units)
- In-unit kitchen spaces
- Telephone hookups
- All-inclusive utilities
- Emergency response tools and services
- Cable TV hookups
Online, families and residents are often happy to share their positive experiences with Jordan Oaks, Praising the community for:
- The spacious and clean common areas, giving residents plenty of space to spend time with her friends and participate in fun activities
- The pet-friendly housing policy, letting residents live with their cat or dog
- The communities convenient location, putting medical services, shopping, and more right at residents’ fingertips
- The delicious dining options, letting residents access chef-prepared meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
To get more detailed information about the services and amenities Jordan Oaks provides, or to see their housing options in person, families are welcome to schedule a free tour of the community by using the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is Jordan Oaks located?
Jordan Oaks is located at:
10820 Penny Rd
Cary, NC 27518
Q: What care services and amenities does Jordan Oaks provide?
Residents have access to many premium services and amenities during their stay at Jordan Oaks, including:
- Life enrichment programming
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Scheduled transportation options
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Inclusive utilities
Families can learn more about the services and amenities available at Jordan Oaks by using the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Jordan Oaks provide?
Jordan Oaks provides dedicated independent living. Their services are designed to help residents maximize each day with convenient services like weekly housekeeping, linen service, delicious meals, and more.
Residents are welcome to arrange memory care, assisted living, or health care with a third-party provider if necessary.
For more information about the levels of care at Jordan Oaks, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Jordan Oaks cost?
Monthly pricing at Jordan Oaks is adjusted according to each apartment layout’s size and amenities. However, the only way for families to get an accurate look at what they'll pay each month is to get a personalized quote based on their individual needs.
Personalized quotes are available for free using the get pricing like above.
Q: Is Jordan Oaks pet-friendly?
Residents may live with a pet during their stay at Jordan Oaks. For more information about living with pets at Jordan Oaks, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Jordan Oaks?
Life enrichment programming plays a key role in Jordan Oaks’s commitment to exceptional independent living, helping residents fight isolation through daily social opportunities, group outings, and more.
To learn more about the life enrichment programming at Jordan Oaks, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Jordan Oaks is located in the peaceful countryside, just beyond the bustle of the capital. The South Cary senior living community is 20 minutes from Raleigh, and central to WakeMed Cary Hospital and shopping at Cary Towne Center. Local attractions include the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, and the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Comfy community spaces are designed for recreation or relaxation, whether reading in the library or playing chess in the lounge. The activity calendar features poker, Scrabble, walking clubs and more. Outside, wander the pathways and ponds brimming with wildlife. Throughout the day, experience the charm of the Southern countryside and enjoy chef-prepared meals with family and friends. Plan your visit today. Keep Reading