Willow Grove, Matthews NC
Located 20 minutes from Charlotte in beautiful Matthews,North Carolina, Willow Grove offers premium independent living and affordable housing for local families.
At Willow Grove, residents enjoy a wide variety of daily services and amenities, including:
- Beautifully-manicured gardens and grounds
- Fitness equipment and exercise programs
- Wifi access in the common areas
- Game rooms
- Parking available
- Spaces for residents to lounge and relax
- Dedicated billiards room
- Daily opportunities for life enrichment
- On-campus chapel, home to devotional services and worship
- An on-site library, fully-stocked with classic media
- Private dining rooms on-site
- Community computer stations with internet access
- Restaurant-style dining opportunities
- Fireplace in the common room
- Resident kitchen for hands-on activities
- Recreational multi-purpose room
- Walking paths around the community
The dining program at Willow Grove is a major attraction for many families, putting chef-prepared meals right at residents’ fingertips. In the past, popular menu items at Willow Grove included:
- Seasoned pork tenderloin with maple gastrique
- Sausage and Mussels with Garlic Lemon Sauce
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
During their stay at Willow Grove, residents get access to complimentary transportation services. By providing transportation, the community makes it easier than ever navigate local points of interest like the Carolinas Medical Center, the Southpark Mall, or unique attractions like:
Willow Grove offers a wide variety of engaging life enrichment programming for residents to enjoy, including daily activities like:
- Outdoor activities
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Fitness classes and activities
- Adventure travel video screenings
- Crossword puzzles
- Coffee and Doughnut socials
- Resident parties
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Holiday celebrations
- Current events conversations
- Hands-on cooking
- Stretching exercise
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Bible Study
- Movie screenings
- Tai Chi
- Stretching classes
- Fashion shows
- Walking Groups
Each incoming resident may choose from various housing options when they move in, including floor plans like:
- Studio (Starting at 382 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
Each apartment features a wide variety of Premium amenities and state-of-the-art life enhancements, including:
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Cable TV access
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Heating and air conditioning
- Window treatments
- Hookups for landlines
- Private apartments
- All-inclusive utilities
- Emergency response systems
According to online reviews, families have praised WIllow Grove for their maintenance-free lifestyle, delicious meals, and more, saying:
- The community’s enriching activities are truly enjoyable, giving residents something fun to look forward to daily
- The dining options exceed their expectations, creating an authentically restaurant-style experience
- The housing options are spacious with open floor plans, giving residents plenty of room to decorate
- The outdoor spaces are beautifully-manicured, giving residents beautiful spots to enjoy fresh air and take walks
Families can get more detailed information about everything Willow Grove provides by touring the community and meeting with their staff. To schedule a free tour of the community, please use the link above to choose an available time slot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Willow Grove located?
Willow Grove is located at:
10043 Idlewild Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
Q: What care services and amenities does Willow Grove provide?
Willow Grove offers a wide variety of care services and convenient amenities, including:
- Scheduled transportation options
- Inclusive utilities
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Life enrichment programming
To get more information about the services and amenities available at Willow Grove, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Willow Grove provide?
Willow Grove offers dedicated independent living. Their services are not intended to replace assisted living or skilled nursing care. If a resident needs any care services outside of those provided at Willow Grove, they may arrange them with a third-party care provider. However, Willow Grove does not offer assisted living on site, nor are they licensed to provide ongoing medical attention.
For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Willow Grove cost?
Monthly rates at Willow Grove vary to reflect each apartment home’s size and layout. To get a personalized quote for the community based on their most recent rates, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Is Willow Grove pet-friendly?
At Willow Grove, residents may live with a cat or dog of their choice. However, the animal must comply with the community’s pet policy and the individual must be able to provide adequate daily care.
For more information about rules and regulations for pets at Willow Grove, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Willow Grove?
At Willow Grove, life enrichment programming plays a key role in each residents daily routine. The community offers ongoing chances for residents to make friends and explore their interests without going far from home, featuring opportunities like group outings, movie screenings, board game competitions and more.
To learn more about the life enrichment opportunities in Willow Grove, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Willow Grove is set back in the countryside, just beyond the beauty of Idlewild Road Park. The Matthews senior living community is 20 minutes from Charlotte and near Carolinas Medical Center and SouthPark mall. Local attractions include Carowinds, the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Blumenthal Performing Arts. Willow Grove is the type of friendly place where everybody knows your name. Whether unwinding in the media room, reading on the patio or gathered for coffee in the lounge, you’ll make lasting friendships. The social calendar features bingo, live music, billiards, bridge and more. Chef-prepared meals are enjoyed as a community and the grounds are perfect for exploring with your dog. Life is a little sweeter in the North Carolina countryside. Plan your visit today. Keep Reading