The Gardens at Wakefield, Raleigh NC
Located in historic Raleigh, North Carolina, the Gardens at Wakefield offers exclusive independent living in one of the nation's friendliest cities.
At the Gardens of Wakefield, residents enjoy a wide variety of services and amenities that include:
- Patio Area
- Parking On-site
- Pool tables
- Chapel and Devotional Services
- On-site Computer Room with Internet Access
- Lounge Area
- Daily activities and events
- Community Fireplace
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Restaurant-style Dining Room
- Game Room
- Community Grounds and Gardens
- On-site Activity Room
- Fitness Equipment and Exercise Programs
- WiFI in the Common Area
- Restaurant-style communal dining room
- Private Dining Room
- Walking Paths
- On-site Beautician Services in the Barber/Beauty Salon
- Resident Kitchen
- TV Lounge
As an all-inclusive retirement community, the Gardens at Wakefield offers dining up to three times per day. Residents are invited to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner with their peers in the beautiful dining area, enjoying handcrafted recipes served by dedicated kitchen staff.
The daily menu options are always changing, featuring exciting options like:
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Breakfast Casserole
- Charleston Hummingbird Cake
- Smoked Turkey
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Berry Fruit Trifle Parfait
- Banana Ice Cream
There's a lot to do in Raleigh, and even more to see in Durham - located about 35 minutes away.
Nearby, residents can access healthcare at the WakeMed Hospital, or go shopping at Triangle Town Center.
Raleigh as a lot of exciting points of interest for residents to explore, including:
Residents have access to complimentary transportation services at the Gardens at Wakefield, thanks to the community’s on-campus shuttle program. By offering transportation services, the community minimizes stress for residents when they see doctors or go shopping.
The Gardens at Wakefield’s calendar changes daily to feature new events, scheduled with residents in mind. Incoming residents should check the most recent calendar online to see what’s coming up next, which may include popular activities like:
- Fashion shows
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Fitness classes and activities
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Arts and crafts
- Ice cream social events
- Wii Virtual Sports
- Board games
- Coffee Klatch
- Resident parties
- Current events conversations
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Hands-on cooking
- Mindful Movement
Families can choose from various floor plans when they move in, including:
Residents will love their apartment at the Gardens at Wakefield, complete with amenities and security features like:
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Window treatments
- Private apartments
- Hookups for landlines
- Heating and air conditioning
- Emergency response systems
- All-inclusive utilities
- Cable TV access
With so much to offer, there are many reasons families love to call the Gardens at Wakefield home. According to online reviews, residents said they would recommend the community because:
- The community offers everything a person needs in one location, giving them more time to have fun with their friends instead of running errands and cleaning
- Staff members are happy to help residents arrange health care services and memory care with other care providers
- The staff members are very outgoing and informative, helping residents and their families understand every facet of independent care
- The meals are always served hot and fresh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is the Gardens at Wakefield located?
The Gardens at Wakefield is located at:
12800 Spruce Tree Way
Raleigh, NC 27614
Q: What care services and amenities does the Gardens at Wakefield provide?
The Gardens at Wakefield offers many services and amenities at their campus, including:
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Inclusive utilities
- Scheduled transportation options
- Life enrichment programming
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
To learn more about the services and amenities residents enjoy the Gardens at Wakefield, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does the Gardens at Wakefield provide?
The Gardens at Wakefield is a dedicated independent living community. The community is not licensed to provide medical care, but residents may arrange skilled nursing care with another provider if they need it.
Q: How much does the Gardens at Wakefield cost?
The cost of living varies for each incoming resident moving into the Gardens at Wakefield. To get a personalized quote, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is the Gardens at Wakefield pet-friendly?
The Gardens at Wakefield allows cats and dogs of all sizes on campus. To learn more, please use the link above and make an inquiry about the pet policy.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at the Gardens at Wakefield?
Life Enrichment programming is a core part of daily life at the Gardens at Wakefield. The community sponsors fun events and activities for residents to get to know their neighbors and explore their favorite hobbies, all right from home. During their first tour of the community, many families comment on how many residents they see in activities in the common areas of the residence.
About The Community
The Gardens at Wakefield are reminiscent of grand bygone estates. The West Raleigh senior living community is 35 minutes from Durham, close to WakeMed Hospital and the Triangle Town Center. Nearby attractions include the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Walnut Creek Amphitheater and the North Carolina State Capitol. The community offers a fitness center, theater, library and billiards room. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in the community dining room, and stay active while practicing Zumba, chair yoga or painting. Outside, enjoy azaleas and crepe myrtles during a walk to the gazebo. Spend afternoons at the putting green or planting in the community garden. The Gardens at Wakefield celebrates its thriving community culture. Schedule a visit today. Keep Reading