Conveniently located in Cincinnati, Ohio, New England Club offers exceptional independent living and state-of-the-art housing in the heart of America's Midwest region.
Cincinnati has a lot to offer around town, from famous points of interest to exceptional health care and more. However, residents will final most everything they need at New England Club thanks to their all-inclusive services and amenities, including features like:
- Kitchens for resident-use
- On-site beautician services
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Parking available
- Multi-purpose room
- Fireplace in the common area
- On-site game room
- Convenient walking paths
- Life enrichment programming
- Billiard Lounge with Pool Tables
- Exercise room with fitness equipment
- WiFi available in the common areas
- Private dining space
- Internet access and on-site computers
- Restaurant-style dining options
- Spacious patio
- Outdoor gardens and grounds
- Lounging spaces
- On-site worship facilities
New England Club’s dining options are major attraction for many incoming residents, putting chef-prepared meals on their table without lifting a finger. Residents dine in the communal dining room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, sharing valuable time with one another as they savor recipes like:
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Breakfast Casserole
- Irish beef stew
- Pretzel Salad
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Smoked Turkey
Cincinnati is a bustling city with a lot to offer, ranging from highly-rated health care at the Anderson Hospital to world-class shopping at their many outlet malls.
To help residents get around Cincinnati, New England Club offers complimentary transportation services. Using the transportation service, residents can see doctors, go shopping, or explore the city, visiting unique attractions like:
There are many life enrichment activities for residents to enjoy during their stay at New England Club, including engaging opportunities like:
- Community theater
- Stretching exercise
- Movie screenings
- Bible Study
- Arts and crafts
- Ice cream social events
- Coffee Klatch
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Resident parties
- Birthday parties
- Stretching classes
- Floral Arrangement Classes
- Sit-down aerobics
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Holiday celebrations
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Wii Virtual Sports
- Fashion shows
- Resident clubs
On-campus, residents can choose from many housing options ranging from:
- Studio apartments
- One-bedroom apartments
- Two-bedroom apartments
Apartments are fitted with state-of-the-art amenities to help residents feel more comfortable and secure at home, including modern features like:
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Access to cable television
- Landline telephone hookups
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- All-inclusive utility billing
- Heating and air conditioning
- Patios or balconies in select units
- Emergency response services
- Private residential units
At New England Club, residents can enjoy everything Cincinnati offers in a maintenance-free, resort-style setting for one affordable monthly fee. According to online reviews, families said they would recommend New England Club for others seeking independent living in Cincinnati because:
- The staff members are kind and attentive, answering questions with informative replies and assisting quickly when requested
- The residents feel comfortable around the staff members, trusting they will provide compassionate help while respecting each individual's self-sufficiency
- The transportation program helps residents beat the Cincinnati traffic
- The community central location puts many important resources and services within reach, like healthcare and shopping
With so much to offer, the best way for families to see if New England Club is a good fit for care is to tour the residence. By touring, families can learn more about everything New England Club provides and find out if it's the right choice for their care needs.
To schedule a tour of New England Club, please use the link above to set up an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is New England Club located?
New England Club is located at:
8135 Beechmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45255
Q: What care services and amenities does New England Club provide?
New England Club offers many resort-style services and amenities for residents to enjoy during their stay, including:
- Life enrichment programming
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Scheduled transportation options
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Inclusive utilities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
To get more information, please use the link above and make an inquiry about the services and amenities included with monthly rent in England Club.
Q: What levels of care does New England Club provide?
New England Club is a dedicated independent living Community. If residents need services outside of those the community offers, they may arrange them with a third-party provider, but it's important for families to remember that assisted living, health care, and memory care not provided through New England Club.
To learn more, please use the link above and make an inquiry.
Q: How much does New England Club cost?
New England Club addresses their monthly rates to reflect each unit layout, with larger units typically costing more each month than their smaller counterparts.
To get a personalized quote for New England Club, please use the link above marked “get pricing”.
Q: Is New England Club pet-friendly?
New England Club allows pets on campus, as long as they comply with their rules regarding size and breed. For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at New England Club?
New England Club encourages residents to live an active and engaged lifestyle by providing fun and entertaining opportunities on campus daily. To learn more about the types of engagement opportunities residents can access during their stay at New England Club, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Celebrate the beauty of the seasons at New England Club, a southeast Cincinnati senior living community central to Anderson Hospital. The campus is near the Union Terminal museum, Bengals games at Paul Brown Stadium, and the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. The handsome parlors, billiards lounge and grand atrium are ideal for entertaining. Choose from life-enriching activities like yoga, bridge and Wii bowling, or make lasting friendships with groups like the Red Hat Society. The community dining room overlooks the grounds and serves chef-prepared meals daily. Outside, grow vegetables in the greenhouse, practice your swing on the putting green or catch fish in the ponds. Year-round comforts await. Visit today. Residents may also independently contract with a licensed third-party provider for assisted living and memory care services. The provider of these services is not affiliated with Holiday Retirement. Keep Reading