Copley Place, Copley OH
Welcome to Copley Place, a highly-rated independent living community offering maintenance-free housing and all inclusive amenities in peaceful Copley, Ohio.
Located in the Akron region, Copley Place gives residents a comfortable place to call home. The community offers everything a person needs to thrive on a daily basis, including amenities and services like:
- Computers with internet access and wifi in the common areas
- Parking options
- Fireplace in the common areas
- An on-campus library
- On-campus chapel with regular devotional services
- Walking paths throughout the community’s ground
- Daily life enrichment opportunities
- On-campus beauty salon and barber shops
- Space outdoors to enjoy the fresh air
- On-site laundry machines
- Rooms for playing games and cards
- Restaurant-style resident dining
- Lounge rooms
- Private dining rooms for individual celebrations
- Activity rooms and multi-purpose spaces
- Pool tables for residents to play billiards
- Resident kitchen for hands-on cooking opportunities
- Exercise equipment on-site
Copley Place offers on-campus dining to help residents maintain their daily nutritional and caloric intake needs without lifting a finger. Dedicated chefs prepare meals by hand, serving savory recipes in the communal dining room for residents to enjoy with their friends and peers.
In the past, popular menu items at Copley Place have included:
- Irish beef stew
- Watermelon, feta and arugula salad with balsamic glaze
- Homemade Gnocchi
- Berry Fruit Trifle Parfait
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Beef Tenderloin on mint and fava bean puree
- Molten chocolate cake
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- Shrimp and Grits
- Family-style lobster stuffed mushrooms
Located just minutes from Akron and less than an hour from Cleveland, Ohio, Copley Place is conveniently located in a quiet suburban neighborhood with easy access to metropolitan resources.
Residents will find world-class shopping at Summit Malldown the street, with exceptional health care services at the Summa St.Thomas Hospital in Akron General Medical Center.
Akron and Cleveland have a lot of exciting places to visit and things to see, including points of interest like:
The community itself provides a warm, homestyle atmosphere that residents are proud to call their own. During their stay, residents get access to a wide variety of life enrichment programs each morning, afternoon, and evening, giving them endless ways to make friends and explore new hobbies without going far from home.
In the past, popular life enrichment opportunities at Copley Place have included:
- Crossword puzzles
- Bible Study
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Resident parties
- Stretching classes
- Wii Virtual Sports
- Board games
- Holiday celebrations
- Coffee and Doughnut socials
- Live performances
- Ice cream social events
- Fashion shows
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- Hymnal choir
- Stretching exercise
- Fitness classes and activities
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Card games
- Arts and crafts
- Movie screenings
Copley Place offers complimentary transportation services to help residents get around the Cleveland and Akron areas completely stress-free, whether they're seeing doctors, running errands, or enjoying the many unique attractions found nearby.
When a family considers Copley Place for independent living, the community will work with them closely to find housing options suitable for their lifestyle and budget. The community’s floor plans include:
- Studio (Starting at 335 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
Availability varies, but each apartment at Copley Place offers the community’s state-of-the-art amenities and conveniences to help residents feel safer, more secure, and more comfortable at home.
Popular in-unit amenities at Copley Place include:
- Emergency response services
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- Access to cable television
- All-inclusive utility billing
- Patios or balconies in select units
- Plush carpeting and window treatments
- Private residential units
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- Landline telephone hookups
- Heating and air conditioning
As a Holiday Retirement community, Copley Place is committed to providing the best long-term care possible through their approach to independent living. According to families and residents who experienced Copley Place firsthand, they would recommend the community because:
- The staff members are committed to helping residents live an independent lifestyle, offering assistance as necessary without interfering on their freedom or self-sufficiency
- Residents can live an active, engaged retirement at Copley Place next to the exciting life enrichment programming
- Copley is a wonderful place for retirement, putting city amenities within reach while residents enjoy peaceful suburban living
- Many families take hopefully places affordable compared to some independent living communities in the area
With so much to offer, there are many reasons families consider Copley Place as the perfect retirement community for their needs. The best way for potential residents to see if Copley Place is the right choice for long-term care is to tour the community.
Free tours are available by using the link above to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available throughout the day, with walk-ins accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Copley Place located?
Copley Place is located at:
528 Rothrock Rd
Copley, OH 44321
Q: What care services and amenities does Copley Place provide?
Copley Place provides a wide range of comprehensive services and amenities for their residents, designed to improve their daily lives by eliminating common stressors and creating more time to spend with friends and family.
Best of all, the community’s care services and amenities are all-inclusive, meaning residents get access to all of the following for one monthly fee:
- 24/7 emergency response services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Free parking for residents and guests
- Restaurant-style dining, served on-site
- On-site activities and social events
- Inclusive utilities
- Free laundry facilities
- Complimentary transportation
To learn more about the services and amenities residents enjoy at Copley Place, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Copley Place provide?
Copley Place is a dedicated independent living community providing services and amenities that take the stress out of daily living. Their services are not designed as an alternative to skilled nursing care or personal care, as they do not provide medical attention or assistance with activities of daily living like eating, dressing, bathing, or maintaining personal hygiene.
However, residents are welcome to arrange personal care or skilled nursing care with another provider if necessary to meet their daily needs. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Copley Place cost?
The monthly rates at Copley Place are all-inclusive, meaning residents get access to all of their services and amenities at no extra charge. Each resident’s monthly bill will depend on the size and layout of their unit, with larger apartments costing more than smaller, more compact homes.
To get a personalized quote for Copley Place based on their most recent pricing, please use the “Get Pricing” link above.
Q: Is Copley Place pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Copley Place, provided they comply with the community’s pet policy. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Copley Place?
Life enrichment programming plays a key role in each resident’s daily life at Copley Place, giving them ongoing chances to engage with their peers, learn through hands-on experiences, and make the most of their free time.
The daily activities schedule always varies, featuring a wide array of events and opportunities. To learn more about life enrichment at Copley Place, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
The Copley Place senior living community is minutes from Akron and only 45 minutes from Cleveland. The campus is central to shopping at Summit Mall, dining and healthcare at Summa St. Thomas Hospital and Akron General Medical Center. Day trips are best spent along the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad or touring the Perkins Stone Mansion, Akron Zoo, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland Museum of Art. Copley Place is warmly lit by chandeliers, and boasts inviting parlors and social rooms. Friendships and family-like bonds are formed playing dominoes, chatting with the book club or getting physical with the Silver Sneakers fitness class. Enriching days are fueled by chef-prepared meals in the community dining room. Outside, the wooded area is peaceful, offering walking paths and a courtyard with rocking chairs to enjoy quiet afternoons in the sun. Experience the care-free retirement lifestyle that you’ve earned at Copley Place. Schedule your visit today. Keep Reading