Parkrose Chateau, Portland OR
Welcome to Parkrose Chateau independent living, a retirement community offering comprehensive, maintenance-free housing in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Parkrose Chateau offers almost everything residents need right on campus, including the following services, amenities, and on-campus features included with the monthly fees:
- Lounging spaces
- Fireplace in the common area
- Spacious patio
- Life enrichment programming
- Private dining space
- Parking available
- On-site game room
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Internet access and on-site computers
- Billiard Lounge with Pool Tables
- Multi-purpose room
- Outdoor gardens and grounds
- Restaurant-style dining options
- Exercise room with fitness equipment
- Convenient walking paths
- On-site beautician services
- On-site worship facilities
- Kitchens for resident-use
- WiFi available in the common areas
Dining plays a major role in each resident’s day-to-day routine, thanks to the chef-prepared meals served at Parkrose Chateau. The community has a beautiful dining area where residents gather for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, giving them a truly restaurant-style experience right on campus.
Menu items at Parkrose Chateau change daily, featuring popular items like:
- Breakfast Casserole
- Molten chocolate cake
- Pumpkin spice ravioli
- White Cranberry Cashew Truffles
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Sweet Corn and Cilantro Crab Cakes
- Sweetheart Cheesecake
- Irish beef stew
Complimentary transportation services are included with each resident’s monthly fee at Parkrose Chateau, helping them get around Portland and the surrounding areas with ease.
Portland is a historic city with a lot to offer, making it a great place for retirement. Alongside the affordable all-inclusive amenities at Parkrose Chateau, residents can access exceptional healthcare at the nearby Providence hospitals and experience world-class shopping at the Lloyd Center Mall.
Around Portland, families will find plenty of exciting things to do. Popular destinations in Portland include:
Along with transportation services around the nearby city, Parkrose Chateau’s monthly fees include access to daily life enrichment programming opportunities. The activities schedule changes daily, featuring popular opportunities like:
- Holiday celebrations
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Walking Groups
- Coffee Klatch
- Knitting and crocheting classes
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Resident parties
- Coffee and Doughnut socials
- Current events conversations
- Outdoor activities
- Adventure travel video screenings
- Fashion shows
- Bible Study
- Ice cream social events
- Chair Exercise
- Birthday parties
- Movie screenings
- Sit-down aerobics
- Resident clubs
- Tai Chi
- Board games
- Community theater
- Group outings to malls, concerts, points of interest, and more
- Mindful Movement
- Hymnal choir
Parkrose Chateau has many floor plans and housing options to choose from, including:
- Studio (Starting at 398 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 524 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 901 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom cottage (Starting at 900 sq ft)
During their stay at Parkrose Chateau, residents enjoy a wide variety of apartment amenities and security features, including:
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Private apartments
- All-inclusive utilities
- Cable TV access
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Window treatments
- Heating and air conditioning
- Hookups for landlines
- Emergency response systems
With so much to offer, there are many reasons families consider Parkrose Chateau for affordable all-inclusive retirement living. According to online reviews, families said they loved their experience with the community because:
- The staff goes above and beyond to make Holiday Retirement feel like home, encouraging residents to live an active, independent lifestyle
- The community is conveniently located near other care providers, in case residents need health care or memory care on-site
- The enriching activities are a core part of the community’s approach to residential care, helping residents make friends and enjoy fun events daily
- The community’s living options are affordable, compared to other independent living communities and senior housing in Portland
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services mean residents can enjoy clean surroundings without lifting a finger
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Parkrose Chateau located?
Parkrose Chateau is located at:
3141 NE 148th Ave
Portland, OR 97230
Q: What care services and amenities does Parkrose Chateau provide?
Parkrose Chateau offers a wide variety of services and amenities for their independent living residents, including:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Life enrichment programming
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Inclusive utilities
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Scheduled transportation options
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
To learn more about the services and amenities as Parkrose Chateau, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Parkrose Chateau provide?
Parkrose Chateau is a dedicated independent living community. Their services are designed to help self-sufficient seniors get help with their activities each day, including housekeeping, transportation, and meal preparation.
Although similar, there are key differences between independent living and assisted living that families should remember before considering Parkrose Chateau. Assisted living provides personal care services daily that are not available through independent living programs at Parkrose Chateau. Additionally, Parkrose Chateau does not provide skilled nursing care ongoing medical attention.
Fortunately, third-party care providers are available to provide additional services as necessary for residents at Parkrose Chateau. To learn more about the levels of care available, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Parkrose Chateau cost?
Parkrose Chateau’s monthly rates vary for each unit, depending on its size, features, and layout. There are sizes available to fit most budgets, giving incoming residents plenty of options to choose from when they consider their daily needs and their finances.
To get a personalized quote for Parkrose Chateau based on their available units, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Is Parkrose Chateau pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Parkrose Chateau, provided they comply with the community’s pet policy and their owners provide adequate care on a daily basis. To learn more about the pet policy at Parkrose Chateau, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Parkrose Chateau?
Life enrichment programming is one of the all-inclusive amenities residents enjoy during their stay at Parkrose Chateau. Life enrichment programs are designed with residents in mind, giving them daily opportunities to spend time with their friends, enjoy their favorite interests, or see the beautiful area surrounding the residence.
To learn more about the life enrichment policy at Parkrose Chateau, or to hear about upcoming events at the community, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Parkrose Chateau overlooks the magnificent Columbia River Valley, offering views of Mount Hood. The Portland senior living community is central to Adventist Health Portland and shopping at Cascade Station. When you’re ready to explore, visit the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and the Oregon Zoo. Warm interiors and social rooms, including a library and game room, offer space to curl up with a book or catch up with friends. An enriching activities calendar offers ladder ball, creative writing, art classes, bean bag baseball and more. At mealtimes, we gather with neighbors for chef-prepared dishes. Outside, walking paths lead to the community garden and stunning outdoor views. Discover our close-knit community with a visit today. Keep Reading