Bethel Park, Bethel Park PA
At Bethel Park, independent living is an opportunity for residents to live the lives they’ve always wanted while maintaining total daily freedom. Conveniently located in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, the community is near Pittburgh’s many unique points of interest, highly-rated medical centers, and more, helping residents live life to the fullest both on and off-campus.
All residents get access to the community’s complete list of services and amenities with their all-inclusive monthly rent, including resources like:
- Restaurant-style resident dining
- Fireplace in the common areas
- Rooms for playing games and cards
- Exercise equipment on-site
- Walking paths throughout the community’s ground
- On-site laundry machines
- On-campus beauty salon and barber shops
- Resident kitchen for hands-on cooking opportunities
- Lounge rooms
- Daily life enrichment opportunities
- Activity rooms and multi-purpose spaces
- Space outdoors to enjoy the fresh air
- Computers with internet access and wifi in the common areas
- Private dining rooms for individual celebrations
- Parking options
- Pool tables for residents to play billiards
- An on-campus library
- On-campus chapel with regular devotional services
At Bethel Park, residents enjoy hand-crafted recipes daily, made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The kitchen staff are dedicated to making mealtime memorable for Bethel Park residents, creating artisanal recipes like:
- Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Cinnamon swirl bread
- Beef Kabobs
- Sweetheart Cheesecake
- Cajun bacon, lettuce, and fried green tomato sandwich
- Irish beef stew
As a person gets older, the importance of social, physical, and creative stimulation remains as important as during their youth. Bethel Park believes proper life enrichment can enhance a person’s life in more ways than they can imagine, offering a wide variety of events and activities like:
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Stretching classes
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Outdoor activities
- Hymnal choir
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- Wii Virtual Sports
- Birthday parties
- Board games
- Movie screenings
- Knitting and crocheting classes
Pittsburgh is a bustling city with a lot to see, giving residents endless opportunities for fun off-campus. Without going far from the community, residents can have memorable experiences at local attractions, including:
Bethel Park provides the following apartment layouts for incoming residents to choose from, depending on their personal needs, budget, and current availability:
- Studio (325 - 462 square feet)
- One-bedroom (547 - 776 square feet)
- Two-bedroom (846 - 975 square feet)
The apartments at Bethel Park are tastefully appointed, creating the perfect backdrop for residents to highlight their own decor and furnishings. Each apartment features the following in-unit amenities, helping residents call the community “home” during their stay:
- Private apartments
- Cable TV access
- Window treatments
- Emergency response systems
- Wheelchair accessibility
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Hookups for landlines
- Heating and air conditioning
- All-inclusive utilities
When residents move into Bethel Park, they’ll agree: the community’s dedication to exceptional care is clear. Previous residents and their families have had many kind things to say about the community, saying they loved their experience for:
- The community’s convenient location, set nearby every store and resource most individuals need for errands
- The on-site parking, ideal for residents who are moving with a vehicle
- The community’s prompt and comprehensive apartment maintenance, performing repairs in a timely, efficient manner
- The compassionate and caring staff, offering the highest quality assistance with housekeeping, linen services, and more
- The all-inclusive monthly fees, giving residents peace of mind that they can enjoy the community’s services without facing an additional charge
- The community’s strong commitment to resident health and wellness, exemplified by their nutritious dining options and exciting exercise programs
- The transportation services included with each resident’s monthly fee, taking the stress out of getting around for residents without a car
To see why Bethel Park is one of the most highly-recommended independent living communities in the Pittsburgh area, families can schedule a personal tour of the residence. To schedule a tour of Bethel Park, please use the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Bethel Park located?
Bethel Park is located at:
2960 Bethel Church Rd
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Q: What care services and amenities does Bethel Park provide?
Bethel Park provides the following independent living services and amenities, all included with each resident’s monthly fees:
- Inclusive utilities
- Complimentary transportation
- Restaurant-style dining, served on-site
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
- Weekly housekeeping
- On-site activities and social events
- Linen services
To learn more about the community’s services and amenities for independent living residents, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Bethel Park provide?
Bethel Park is a dedicated independent living community. Their services are designed to help residents living thriving, well-rounded lives by taking care of meals, chores, and transportation.
However, Bethel Park does not provide comprehensive, individualized personal care services. An assisted living community will assist residents with their daily care needs according to their individual service plan, but residents at Bethel Park live truly independent lives day-to-day.
Additionally, Bethel Park is not a skilled nursing facility. On-site staff are available 24-7 to assist residents with emergency situations, health monitoring, and general healthcare needs, but do not provide ongoing medical attention.
Fortunately, the community’s experts are happy to help families arrange third-party skilled nursing care as necessary.
For more information, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Bethel Park cost?
Rental agreements for Bethel Park vary by suite size, with all lifestyle options based on one affordable monthly rate. The community does not require buy-ins or long-term lease agreements. All leases are short-term or month-to-month, giving residents total control over their living situation.
Potential residents can get a personalized quote for Bethel Park by using the “Get Pricing” link above, based on the community’s current monthly rate.
Q: Is Bethel Park pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Bethel Park, provided they comply with the community’s pet policy. To learn more about possible size and breed restrictions, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Bethel Park?
Life enrichment programming is part of Bethel Park’s commitment to providing the highest quality care. By offering daily events and activities designed with residents in mind, the community promotes improved health and wellness by eliminating isolation and stagnation. Their programs are designed to encourage active living and help residents get involved with their peers, giving them good opportunities to make friends on-location.
To learn more about the life enrichment options at Bethel Park, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Enjoy lush greenery within close proximity to a remarkable city in this Bethel Park senior living community. The urban South Pittsburgh suburb is surrounded by shopping at the South Hills Village, dining and healthcare providers like the Jefferson Regional Medical Center. Tour exhibits at the Andy Warhol Museum and the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh, or discover wildlife at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. Inside, an inviting atrium and spacious parlors offer relaxing yet social environments. Residents enjoy life-enriching events and active calendars. Get physical walking your dog or exercising at sit-down aerobics. Enjoy a virtual travel tour around the world, or get lost in a book in the library. Residents are active in the nearby community through volunteer efforts and concerts. When the dinner bell rings, we gather for a chef-prepared meal and conversation with good friends in the community dining room. Discover what makes us more than a community, but a family. Schedule a vis… Keep Reading