Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi TX
Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi offers comprehensive independent living in a cozy, cultural-filled atmosphere. The community is conveniently located in sunny Corpus Christi, Texas.
The community strives to make retirement a wholesome and engaging experience for residents, offering the following services and amenities right on site:
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- On-site worship centers
- On-site dining
- Art room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Free WIFI in the common areas
- Walking paths
- Exercise and fitness room
- Game and activity rooms
- All-inclusive pricing for utilities
- On-site library
- Free laundry machines
- Free high-speed internet access
- Media rooms for movie screenings
- Private dining spaces
- Pet-friendly living
- Cable TV access
- Dietitian-approved restaurant-style dining
- On-site salon services/beauty salon
Dining is included with each resident’s monthly fees, putting chef-prepared meals right at their fingertips. Each meal served by Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi is dietitian-approved, helping residents walk away feeling satisfied, knowing their meal was equally nutritious and filling.
In the past, popular menu items at the community have included:
- Roasted Asparagus
- French onion soup
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Sage-Brushed Turkey Breast
- Assorted cheesecakes
Corpus Christi is one of the most historic cities in Texas, offering many unique attractions and exciting outdoor adventures. Popular points of interest in the Corpus Christi area include:
Residents have access to a wide variety of life enrichment programming activities daily, courtesy of the Vibrant Life® program at Solstice Senior Living communities. The community uses a comprehensive approach to life enrichment, catering to the following seven aspects of a person's daily routine:
- Be Adventurous (trips to nearby attractions, live musical performances, etc.)
- Be Inspired (spirituality, worship, sing-a-longs, etc.)
- Be Challenged (bingo, poker, board games etc.)
- Be Social birthday parties, holiday celebrations, ice cream socials)
- Be Well (fitness classes, group exercise programs, etc.)
- Be Connected (community involvement, volunteering, etc.)
- Be Family (intergenerational programs and family events)
Each incoming resident may choose from the communities available Apartment Homes when they move in, including the following primary floor plans:
- Studio (Starting at 400 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 549 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 893 sq ft)
- Cottage (Starting at 1,289 sq ft)
Each apartment features many state-of-the-art amenities designed with resident comfort and convenience in mind, giving them total peace of mind 24/7.
Solstice Senior Living Apartment features include:
- Spacious private bathrooms
- Heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenettes in each unit
- Cable television in each unit
- Large closets
- Large, open apartments
- All-inclusive utility pricing
- Housekeeping and help with chores
There are many reasons families around to call Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi home. From the spacious apartment Homes to the clean, well-kept common areas, the community creates a comfortable atmosphere that residents are proud to come home to.
According to online reviews, residents and their family said they would recommend the community for:
- The delicious meals, prepared by hand each day and served hot in the beautiful dining room
- The complimentary transportation services, taking the stress out of seeing doctors are going shopping
- Exciting life enrichment programming, helping residents make friends and stay involved without going far from home
- The pet-friendly policy, letting residents live with their cat or dog during their stay at the community
For more information about Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi, families are welcome to schedule a free tour of the community using the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Corpus Christi located?
Corpus Christi is located at:
5518 Lipes Blvd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78413
Q: What care services and amenities does Corpus Christi provide?
Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi offers a wide variety of services and amenities for residents to enjoy during their stay including:
- Disability access
- Restaurant-style dining
- Monitored entry
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Beautiful outdoor spaces, perfect for enjoying a breath of fresh air
- Scheduled transportation services
- Fully-stocked library
- Media rooms with comfortable seating
- On-site beauty salon
- Cable TV in each unit
- Fitness center and exercise programs
- 24-hour emergency call services
To get more information about the services and amenities residents enjoy during their stay at senior living at Solstice Corpus Christi, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Corpus Christi provide?
Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi is an independent living community. However, personal care services, like assistance with activities of daily living, and home care are available through their partnerships with third-party care providers in the area. For more information, please use the link above to make an aquarium.
Q: How much does Corpus Christi cost?
The monthly fees at Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi vary, depending on each apartment’s size, lay out, and amenities. Additionally, residents only pay for the services they need, so there's no reason for families to worry about paying for help they aren't using.
To get a personalized quote for Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi, please do you get pricing like above.
Q: Is Corpus Christi pet-friendly?
Residents are welcome to live with a cat or dog during their stay at Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi. For more information about the community’s pet policy, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Corpus Christi?
By using a seven-faceted approach to life enrichment programming, Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi helps engaged all major aspects of a person's daily life. From family-centered events to group outings, volunteering opportunities and more, there's always something for residents to look forward to each day during their stay at Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi.
To get more information about the Vibrant Life® program at Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
Discover the charms of the laidback beachside at Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi, nestled in cozy and culture-filled Corpus Christi, where our residents enjoy easy access to adventure, entertainment and the beautiful outdoors. Located just minutes from Oso Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, family members and caregivers find comfort in the availability of on-site personal care professionals. Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change. If you or a loved one is looking for an independent living community that supports residents in living a vibrant life on their own terms, we’d love to meet you. Keep Reading