Bridge Park, Seattle WA
Looking for reliable, secure retirement housing in one of the Pacific Northwest’s largest hub cities? Welcome to Bridge Park in Seattle, offering independent living services at their state-of-the-art residence.
What do families love about Bridge Park?
At Bridge Park, residents enjoy all-inclusive retirement living, creating total access to important resources and amenities without hidden fees or additional costs.
The community’s services and amenities are designed to enhance each aspect of a person’s life, including conveniences like:
- Community-use fireplace
- Private dining rooms for personal celebrations
- Billiard room with pool tables
- Wifi access throughout the common spaces
- Spaces for residents to lounge and commune with others
- Access to daily life enrichment activities
- Room for multi-purpose activities and life enrichment
- On-site rooms for playing board games and cards
- Resident kitchen
- Spacious patio with scenic residential views
- Fitness room with exercise equipment
- On-site library, fully-stocked with books and other media
- Professional beautician and barber services
- Accessible computers with internet
- Outdoor spaces to explore and enjoy
- On-site devotional services and dedicated chapel
- Easy access to laundry facilities on-campus
- Premium restaurant-style dining services
- Secured walking paths throughout the grounds
- Parking spaces
Dining is a core part of Bridge Park’s approach to comprehensive retirement living, freeing up time in residents’ days to spend with loved ones.
Dedicated kitchen staff members craft meals by hand using fresh, wholesome ingredients, serving new recipes to try daily. In the past, popular menu items have included:
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Smoked Turkey
- Sweet Corn and Cilantro Crab Cakes
- Seasoned pork tenderloin with maple gastrique
- Thanksgiving corn pudding
- Pretzel Salad
- Charleston Hummingbird Cake
- Banana Ice Cream
- Breakfast Casserole
Transportation services are available to local points of interest at no extra cost, taking the stress out of getting around town - especially for residents who no longer drive. On-site parking is available for those moving in with their own vehicles.
Seattle is a thriving city known for its history, scenic natural landscape, and can’t miss attractions families won’t find anywhere else. Group outings are a staple at Bridge Park, giving residents valuable opportunities to explore Seattle with their friends and peers.
Popular attractions and points of interest in Seattle include:
Group outings are part of a much larger set of scheduled activities that make up Bridge Park’s life enrichment programming. Life enrichment is a cornerstone of their dedication to outstanding care, making it easier than ever for residents to socialize, learn, and thrive.
Each day brings new activities for residents to enjoy, including (but not limited to) exciting opportunities like:
- Coffee Klatch
- Hands-on cooking
- Adventure travel video screenings
- Sit-down aerobics
- Birthday parties
- Chair Exercise
- Bean Bag Baseball
- Resident clubs
- Community theater
- Karaoke and sing-a-longs
- The Price is Right (and other game shows adaptations)
- Manicure and pedicure sessions
- Mindful Movement
- Floral Arrangement Classes
- Current events conversations
- Outdoor activities
Before transitioning into Bridge Park, residents will tour the community and see each of the available floor plans. Bridge Park offers a wide variety of housing options designed with residents in mind, fitting many budgets.
Primary floor plan options at Bridge Park include:
- Studio (Starting at 373 sq ft)
- One-bedroom (Starting at 542 sq ft)
- Two-bedroom (Starting at 877 sq ft)
Apartments feature numerous state-of-the-art amenities, creating a luxury retirement experience for residents with modern-day conveniences like:
- In-unit kitchenettes
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Private apartments
- Heating and air conditioning
- Emergency response systems
- All-inclusive utilities
- Hookups for landlines
- Cable TV access
- Window treatments
Bridge Park goes above and beyond to make their community a vibrant, secure haven where residents can make friends, enjoy restaurant-style dining, and live life to the fullest. Accoring to online reviews from family members and residents, the community is a great place for independent living because:
- The community’s staff members are available around-the-clock, giving residents access to emergency services 24-hours a day
- The dining room is large and beautifully-decorated, creating the perfect setting for residents to relax and enjoy activities
- The outdoor spaces are tastefully-manicured, with private walking paths so residents can spend time outside with their pets
- The transportation services make it easy for residents to see doctors and go shopping
To learn more about Bridge Park and what sets it apart as a senior living experience, please use the link above to schedule a free tour of the community.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where is Bridge Park located?
Bridge Park is located at:
3204 SW Morgan St
Seattle, WA 98126
Q: What care services and amenities does Bridge Park provide?
Bridge Park offers many premium, resort-style amenities with their all0inclusive independent living programs, including:
- On-site restaurant-style dining
- Life enrichment programming
- Scheduled transportation options
- Weekly housekeeping and linen care
- Linen services and laundry facilities
- Inclusive utilities
- Free parking (for residents and their guests)
- Access to 24/7 emergency response services
To learn more about the conveniences residents enjoy during their stay at Bridge Park, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: What levels of care does Bridge Park provide?
Bridge Park is a dedicated independent living community. Their services are designed for self-sufficient adults who want a little help with their daily responsibilities, like cleaning and cooking.
The community’s services are not designed to replace personal care or medical attention. If residents need skilled nursing care or assisted living services, they must arrange them with a third-party care provider.
To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: How much does Bridge Park cost?
The cost of living at Bridge Park varies among residents, depending on their chosen housing accommodations. Each floor plan’s monthly rate is set individually to correlate with the unit’s size and layout. To get a personalized quote based on the most recent pricing per unit, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Is Bridge Park pet-friendly?
Pets are welcome at Bridge Park, provided they do not violate the community’s pet policy. To learn more, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
Q: Do the residents seem active and engaged at Bridge Park?
life enrichment programming plays a core role in each resident’s daily life at Bridge Park, thanks to the community’s stimulating and exciting activities schedule.
Every morning, afternoon, and evening, residents will find something fun happening on-site at Bridge Park, from parties and celebrations to movie screenings, learning opportunities, and more.
To get more information about the community’s life enrichment programming, please use the link above to make an inquiry.
About The Community
The Emerald City has a hidden gem in Bridge Park, an urban senior living community in West Seattle. The Craftsman-style complex is minutes from downtown and the Seattle Art Museum, the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. The community is near downtown hospitals such as the Kaiser Permanente Downtown Seattle Medical Center, shopping and resources like the Seattle Public Library. Sports buffs can even watch the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field or the Mariners at Safeco Field. Inside, warm parlors and game rooms play host to life-enriching activities. The calendar is diverse, offering bridge, billiards or indoor golf in the lobby. Unwind in the community theater for a Sunday matinee, or warm yourself with coffee by the fire. At mealtimes, gather in the community dining room for a chef-prepared feast. Outside, the manicured grounds provide benches to soak up views of the city skyline. You’ll love coming home to us. Experience our unique community with by scheduling a visit. Keep Reading